Chapter 23 - Pool day

"Well now that that is done we have work to do." Spoke Sona.

As she led everyone out of the pool. "Ok as a deal with Rias the ORC will help us clean the pool and we will get time to swim after we finish." Spoke Sona.

"Alright everyone let's get to it." Said Rias as the pool had finished draining.

Everyone grabbed a broom and scrubbed every end of the pool and left It shiny and sparkling. Everyone took a moment to rest. Akeno flew up above and with a magic circle dumped a lot of water into the pool filling it instantly. ""Alright everyone, now it's time to enjoy." Said Rias.

Everyone walked Into their prospective locker rooms and began to get changed Into their respective swimsuits. The boys where the first ones out and waited by the pool. The girls quickly began to walked out one by one. Rias was first and walked out in a white bikini, behind her stood Akeno in a red an blue bikini. Raynare was wearing a black Bikini and Kalawarner a purple one piece that opened on the sides. Mittelt only wore the school swim suit along with Koneko and Asia.

After them were the student council girls who all wore the school swimsuits. Sona was always a diligent girl who in public put up the attitude of a strict and dignified woman while behind closed doors she is the opposite.

As she noticed the busty girls of the ORC all in quite revealing outfits surrounding Issei she frowned in discontent. "Rias, Akeno, Raynare that is quite inappropriate apparel." Sona said. As to annoy her more Raynare wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed herself to him while Rias and Akeno took an arm and smother it within their breasts.

Sona stomped over and shoved all the girls off of him. "That's enough we are here to enjoy the pool, not flirt." Said a jealous Sona.

The four girls began to bicker as Issei slipped away from the group and walked over to Saji. "Man, that was going to get dangerous soon." Said the Muscular boy.

Saji just laughed at the situation. "Hey man I don't know what you did but you are the luckiest guy I've met to have five willing girlfriends.

"Yeah talking about girlfriends, how is it going with the girl in your class? Asked Issei.

"Oh yeah it's been going well, Mio is really great and as it turns out she's become a fan of your music, she wanted me to ask if she could get an autograph for her." Said Saji with a smile.

"I'm not even famous. " Said Issei oblivious to his own fame around the town.

Saji just sweat dropped at the boy's obviousness.

Both boys just stood by the side of the pool and talked. Rias had noticed that one of there members of their peerage was missing and as Issei was the only one outside of the pool she called for him to check on the blue haired girl.

"Xenovia  you in here?" Asked Issei at the door of the changing room.

"Yeah it just took me a while to figure out my swimsuit she said as she pulled the boy into the room with her.

"Actually I lied. I figured out the swimsuit a while ago and was just here thinking about what I want to do with my life now that I am a devil. She said as she faced away from Issei.

"And I made my decision, I want to have a child with a powerful man." She said, unhooking her bra as she turned to Issei top less.

Issei seemed to drool over the girl's exposed chest as she pushed him back onto the bench. She took hold of the distracted boy's hand and placed it over her large chest. Issei's subconscious gave a squeeze and caused Xenovia to moan. "I've never done this before so you'll have to take the lead." Said Xenovia.

A Dragons Melodyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें