Chapter 24 - Kuoh Academy Parents Day.

The morning in the Hyoudou household was a quiet atmosphere. Issei, even though he loved his parents, was not ready to be embarrassed. Rias was also not excited as like every year, her brother and father come to see her and her peerage on parents day. Asia was excited to be joining parents day now that she had parent figures to watch over her. While Sona was not happy knowing her sister was going to attend.

Xenovia didn't really understand the concept of parents day so she wasn't fazed by the upcoming event. Raynare and Mittelt constantly had Kalawarner in school but now Issei parents were there to support the girls too but they had a little surprise waiting for them at school.

As the group walked to the school they were out of their usual atmosphere not unlike the students around them. They all traveled into school as a group and all went their ways like any other day. Home room had quickly ended and the parents were allowed to enter the school grounds while the students took their free time.

Issei was sitting in class when he got a sudden text from Saji about a disturbance in the gym. "Hey there's a magical girl cosplayer in the gym!" Yelled a boy as a large swarm of the male populis of the school ran to the gym phones in hand.

Issei also went but this time not for his usual reasons, the constant watch of Sona made Issei take his council work seriously. He arrived at the auditorium and saw Saji struggling to control the crowd as there was a short girl with clack twin-tails, purple eyes in a magical girl outfit dancing through the gym.

"Everyone leave now, this is not proper behavior for such a day." Spoke Saji being ignored by the students.

Issei sighed and stood next to Saji as he took a deep breath and out of annoyance let go of his aura. Saji knew what Issei was planning to do and with his mass power all the humans in the audience quieted down feeling a sudden feeling of dread.

"Wow, you're strong." Said the girl in the magical girl outfit poking Issei with her wand unfazed by his power. Saji and Issei were left off guard by her attitude.

"Serafall, stop this already." Yelled an annoyed Sona.

"SONA!" Yelled the now named Serafall as she went to hug her sister in a crush hug.

"Did you miss your big sister Sona, I sure missed you, and now that I am here we can get down dirty in bed." Said and excited Sona.

"STOP GET AWAY!." Yelled Sona as she ran from Serafall and hid behind Issei.

Serafall just pouted and looked at the boy taking a closer approach and she recognized the bot. "Oh you're the dragon boy who beat up the flaming chicken." She spoke childishly.

Suddenly Rias, Akeno and Stubaki appeared and greeted Serafall. "Oh Rias, long time no see." Said the girl.

"Long time no see Mr. Leviathan" Spoke Rias formally.

"I've told you to call me Levitan." Pouted the all powerful devil king.

Suddenly the bell rang and the students began their march to their class.  The day was going like any other besides the parents being in their classrooms. The day was coming to an end and there were  classes left that the students really took before having free time.  "Ok everyone I have placed a block of clay on your desk and I want you all to make something meaningful to you. "

Issei was sitting there staring at his clay unsure of what to make. When he began think of all of his girlfriends and of his future with them. Subconsciously his hands had moved around and created six little figures. There in his desk were six Perfectly made figures of Raynare, Rias, Sona, Akeno, Asia and even Xenovia all standing next to each other wearing wedding dresses and each holding a bouquet of flowers. Each figure was so detailed that it looked practically impossible to create.