Chapter 4 - "New Girlfriend"

"So um will you go out with me." Asked Yuma shyly this time.

"Um uh yes" said Issei both eager and flabbergasted.

"Um so what now, I kinda never had a girlfriend before and I'm not sure how to act. "

Yuma giggled at his words "so why the guitar?"

"Oh this well it all started this morning…" Issei spent a while talking to Yuma explaining the day's events as Other students walked past them.

"And that's how things went for me today. " snickered Issei.

"Wow, can you play me a song?" Amano to her newly made boyfriend.

"Sure, have any requests?" asked Issei trying to impress his Girlfriend. But Yuma just shook her head.

"Ok then we'll let's see."

Issei started and at his first word Yuma Flinched.

I'm in love with an angel, heaven forbid
Made me a believer with the touch of her skin
I'd go to hell and back with you
Stay lost in what we found
Worlds apart we were the same
Until we hit the ground
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak
Maybe I'm blinded by what I see
You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me
'Cause I could never set you free
So fly on your own
It's time I let you go, go
Go!
I'm in love with an angel who's afraid of the light
Her halo is broken but there's fight in her eyes
Walls are built to keep us safe
Until they're crashing down
Worlds apart we were the same
Until you hit the ground
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak
Maybe I'm blinded by what I see
You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me
'Cause I could never set you free
So fly on your own
It's time I let you go, go
Go!
Walls are built to keep us safe
Until they're crashing down
Worlds apart we were the same
Until you hit the ground
Maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm weak
Maybe I'm blinded by what I see
You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me
'Cause I could never set you free
So fly on your own
It's time I let you go
So fly on your own
It's time I let you go, go
Go!

A small group formed around the new couple, Yuma was left speechless and smiled, she quickly gave Issei a paper and a quick kiss on the cheek before running off while the crowd cheered for them . Issei was also left without words and looked at the paper that had her number. Issei smiled at the paper and went home while typing the number into his phone. Unknown to the many familiar eyes watching him.

A few students saw Issei's interaction with Yuma, some didn't seem to care, others were interested in their inaction and a few were mad. Those watching included Ruruko pawn of Sona, Koneko rook of Rias, and the two Kendo Captains Murayama and Katas.

Quickly after their interaction Koneko and Ruruko teleported away to inform their Kings of the situation. While Murayama looks frustrated at seeing Issei getting a kiss from an unknown girl.

Teleporting to their Kings Koneko and Ruruko appeared in the Main club room of the ORC ready to inform both peerages of what information they have gathered.

"So what you're saying is that he was approached and asked out by a girl who smelled like a fallen" asked Rias to her rook. The small girl only nodded as a response.

"And Hyoudou agreed," Sona added, also getting a nod from her pawn.

"When it seems our suspicion was right, Issei is a sacred gear  holder if Gregory is after him." Spoke Rias.

On the other side of town Yuma is walking into the abandoned church with a weird look on her face. As she walks towards the back of the church she is met with 3 other people: a tall woman with blue hair wearing a skimpy purple short dress with lare collars that open down to under her breast, a young blond drilled girl in a black Gothic dress and a man in a trench coat and a fedora.

"So Raynare did you confirm that that brat has a sacred gear or not?" Asked the man

At his words Yuma or now known as Raynare snapped out of her stump and just shook her head.

"You're useless if you weren't the strongest one of this group. I would have finished you off myself. " at the words of the man Raynare glared.

"Don't threaten me Dohnaseek" said Raynare as she Transformed, looking much more mature, wearing what looks to be a black leather bikini with thigh high boots, large elbows and large spiky shoulder pads, while from her back sprouted a pair of black wings.

"Hmph being stronger means nothing if you don't know how to use that strength,  even Mittelt over there has more experience with her power than you and she's much younger." Dohnaseek scoffed.

"Look Raynare Make sure you finish this quick this isn't as simple as other missions from what i've seen he's being watched by the sisters of the current Lucifer and Leviathan.  He can pose a danger to us." Said Kalawarner crossing her arms under her large chest.   

Raynare just shrugged them off and went to her room, for some reason thinking of that boy made her chest tighten up and she didn't know why. Laying in her bed she remembered the reason for her fall, for her Jealousy of how humans loved.