Chapter 39 - A Phenex wedding.

It was finally the day of the wedding, Issei and Riser were sitting in a room. "Ok ok Riser calm down things will go fine I know what I did last time kinda left you traumatized but I can assure you no one will interrupt your wedding this time around." Said Issei to calm the nervous man. 

Riser was silently dreading every possible interruption at the wedding. "Look this time around I'm sure there won't be anyone coming, plus Sirsechs isn't plotting today and the other Satans don't mind the wedding." Said Issei reassuringly. 

"You know you're a lot wiser than I thought you'd be." Sighed Riser at his newly made friend and best man. 

"Well with everything that's been thrown at me in such a short time I had no other choice but to step up and learn, but right now we have to focus on your wedding." Said Issei. 

"Alright I'll leave here to calm down, I'm going to check on Reynares as well as set up a few things with the band." Said Issei as he walked to the door. 

"Hey Issei thank you." Said Riser again as the boy stepped out nodding his head at him. 

As he walked out Ravel was standing by the door waiting for her brother. "How is he doing?" Asked the girl. 

"Well better now it took a bit of reassuring him, he's worried someone might pull another stunt like I did." Said Issei at the young Phenex. 

"Oh." Said Ravel. 

"But I think he's ready for the wedding. I have a few things to do so see you later, Ravel." Said Issei as he walked to the main ballroom area. 

Issei spoke with the band, helped carry a few speakers and moved the instruments into place. After doing the heavy work he walked over to the band handing them the music sheets for the music he planned on playing that night. The band gladly took the sheets, whenever Issei came up with a song they were always informed or sent the samples as they honestly loved to play for Issei. 

"And those are the songs for after the ceremony so be ready." Smiled Issei before heading to the main hall. 

In the main hall was a woman who looked like an older and much more mature Ravel. "Lady Phenex, where do you want us to put the gifts?" Asked the two turquoise haired pawns of Riser. 

"Oh Ille, Nel placed them on that desk over there." Said the older woman with a smile. 

Around the ceremony hall Koneko, Kiba, Mittelt, Xenovia, Gasper and Asia were helping with preparations along with a few of Risers peerage. Rias, Akeno, Kalawarner and Raynare were in another room with Yubelluna preparing her for the wedding. Even though at first there was quite a bit of hostility before thanks to Issei all the girls have begun to get along quite well. 

"Oh hey look, it's the song dragon!" Said one of the pawns dressed as a maid. 

Quickly a few members of Risers peerage approached Issei. "Hi Mr. Dragon are you singing today?" asked the smallest members of the peerage.

"Your super cool nya." Spoke the other pair of twins.

"Yes, your singing Is quite comendible." Spoke the mask wearing a rook.

"Hey there dragon boy long time no see." Cut in the girl wearing the Chinese dress. 

"Alright girl, please give the young man some space." Spoke to the lady of the Phenex house. 

"Hello Red Dragon Emperor, I am the mother of Ravel and Riser, I welcome you to our home and thank you for what you've done for my son and family." Said the woman with a bow.