Chapter 10 - Lost Nun

Issei once again awoke from his sleep, it had been a few days since Issei became a devil, he trained daily, did his council work and devil work, all of which he started to find fun the only thing was the extra schooling from Sona. And speaking of Sona she was now in his bed naked next to him along with 3 others, his girlfriend Raynare, his primary king Rias and his primary queen Akeno. Ever since the day he sang for the music club he has been waking up surrounded by all those girls. Issei didn't mind; he quite enjoyed it, especially since he would always end up waking up between a pair of breasts.

Everyone had already found their place on Issei's bed. Raynare was always to be sleeping in Issei arms and Issei loved to cradle or spoon her at night. Mostly spooning since he would be able to grab her breast while her ass pressed against him. Rias always hugged Issei from behind he also loved the feeling of Rias's bared nipples on his back, Akeno would sleep either in front of Issie about Raynare or Behind him and above Rias, tho however she slept she had her breast on Issei's head. And Lastly was most surprising Sona, she unlike the others wore a nightgown but she would always sleep next time Raynare and she noticed Issei does move in his sleep, which has led to her butt being groped. And even if she wasn't as curvy as the other girls, he butt was incredible, it was just the right size to be cupped in a hand but big enough where it doesn't all fit in your and, it was both toned but soft had a perfect roundness that Issei unconsciously searched for in his sleep.

Sona even started to like Issei's touch. The way she slept led to a few little things happening around the school involving issei and the 4 mentioned girls. Issei and Raynare were the lovey dovey couple in public but in private would constantly ravage each other like rabbits. Akeno had been really forward as well, she has held Isse close not minding his hand wandering on her body, and thanks to a little coaching from Raynare she learned she had a weak spot on her back that made Akeno really turned on, and at times even Raynare got in on fondling Akeno even sometime seen giving Akeno a gentle squeeze.

Rias was more reserved, none of the girls wanted to sleep with Isse beside Raynare till she got her go, Issei knew she didn't want to, she said she was ready but couldn't act yet. And Sona was a little bolder than you'd expect, when alone tutoring she would sit on Issei's lap, or next to him as he had a hand on her ass, she would never complain and at times seemed to ask for him to hold her in that way. There were even times when everyone was around them and Issei had his hand up her skirt, and in her panties and Sona actually whispered to him to do that more often. She would still tutor him like hell but she would use her lower half as a sorta two way trophy as motivation for both of them.

A month has almost passed since Issei became a devil and in that time he has shaped up quite a bit more, with all the exercise, studying, and fighting Issei was climbing the ranks in grades, sports and popularity. He has also grown quite a bit of muscle giving him a build similar to saji. HIs power had increased greatly as well, now able to match Mittelt without boosting, as sona wanted Issei to boost his base straight to have a more effective use of his sacred gear.

And in that time he figured out a cool feature of his boosted gear, finding out that the users will agents the gear he willed his gear to absorb his guitar, giving him an interesting but sorta pointless power of a working air guitar. He can still pull his guitar  gear tho.

Walking through the shopping center Issei was out on a date with Raynare when they saw a young girl fall over. She was wearing what looked like a nuns outfit, Issei was about to help when he noticed her vale flying away, he quickly grabbed it with his improved speed and gave it to the girl.
The girl has beautiful blond hair and eyes and she gave off an innocent vibe. Issei went to hand the girl to her Vale. Besides him was Raynare who knew exactly who this girl was. "Asia." She spoke.

"Miss Raynare, I thought you were killed by the devils thank god you're still alive." She clasped her hands and began to pray but when she looked up mid prayer Issei and Raynare were on the ground holding their heads in pain. Quickly she ran to the two and a green light emanated from her hands and on them two silver rings.