one

billie
I let out a huff switching off my phone and put it in my pocket before walking to the bathroom, "mari, we've got to go baby" I say to summer making her nod as she puts away her makeup.

"sheesh you look so fucking sexy" I say smacking her ass, she giggles giving me a twirl of her outfit. her silk dress with a high slight up her right leg with some heels .

"thank you baby, you look good too" she says pecking my lips and her hand cups my crotch to give it a small squeeze making me groan, she smiles biting her lip as she moves past me to get her purse.

"I'm ready" she says with a grin after picking a purse out of all her collection, I get my keys before leading us out to car, I open her door for her before jogging over to my side.

"we won't stay long, I promise" I tell her as I pull out. we were suppose to have date night but a friend is having a birthday party that I need to stop by. she nods playing music.

I bite my lip glancing at her face and outfit before turning back to the road. she looks really really good right now.

in a matter of minutes I was pulling in at the club and run over to get her door, we walk in today with me holding onto her ass possessively as we make our way to the private area.

it smells like straight up funky pussy in here, the stripper seem wasted or high, some aren't even dressed no more.

"damn" summer mutters with her face scrunched up in disgust as she sees the girl passed out on the floor, she looks at me making me shrug as I walk in further with her.

"ay billie" denzel shouts over the music making me grin as I dap him up, "I thought your ass wasn't coming" he says with slurred words.

"I'm not staying long, gotta go treat my girl tonight" I say pointing at summer by my side, "happy birthday man" I tell him as I take a seat on the couch, summer sits on my lap directly over my dick making me squeeze her waist.

summer
I bite my lip opening my purse to look inside for wipes and hand them over to the girl, who was slowly waking up naked on the couch next to us. she thanks me softly and run out making me shake my head.

I wish some girls had self respect, that shit isn't cute.

I glance back at billie behind me, still talking to her friends as she smokes a blunt. I smoke too but not as much as her.

I tap her hand on my hip making her look at me with low eyes, "can we go now?" I ask her making her kiss her teeth.

"yeah yeah in a minute" she says waving me off, she's been saying that for the past three hours. katorah glances at me with a sorry smile, she seems to have noticed how she's been saying we will leave soon.

katorah is a stud friend of billie and they get along quite well, I've been around her quite a lot but I've never had a conversation with her just an recharge of greeting here and there but she seems decent.

I give her a smile turning back to my phone as I watch. eventually I got tired and got up while ordering a Uber back home, "I'm gonna go home, it's late. my ride is outside" I tell billie making her nod.

she pulls me back as I walk away to kiss me but I swerve making her kiss my cheek and walk out.

I'm mad at her .