forty six

summer
I smile to myself watching billie and m.a perform on stage, every now and then m.a would turn to billie when a n-word comes making sure she doesn't say it.

it's kind of cute how close they are.

NNAN
by YOUNG M.A

noami takes my hand and pulls me with her into the stage making the crowd cheer, I roll my eyes as I walk up to billie and she maintains eye contact while holding the mic up to her mouth.

"scoring on you hoes, she real life goals" she licks her lips looking me before letting out a chuckle and pulls me into her arm.

she wraps an arm around me as she raps into the mic looking into the crowd before pulling me into a kiss making screams roar around us.

I let out a small moan wrapping my arms around her neck as hers grip on my ass, "ay break it up before y'all fuck" m.a laughs mid lyric.

I pull away first and give her a small peck, billie lets out a small laugh seeing she has missed her whole verse. I glance over seeing naomi shaking her ass on m.a

billie knows that I won't be shaking my ass for the thousands of people watching, fuck no.

she tilts my head back with a slightly smile before opening my mouth and makes me suck on her tongue before she connects our lips into a sloppy kiss.

I let my hands slip down to her stomach giving her a small scratch with my nails under her shirt, "you look good today" she mutters against my lips making me smile.

"thank you, I could say the same for you" I tell her as I hook my fingers to her briefs that were showing since her pants are underneath her ass.

"get me off this stage" I tell her making her laugh and pick me up to take me to the sidelines again, she gives me a peck before going back on stage.

"alright one last song and I'm off, my baby needs me" billie says glancing over at me making me roll my eyes.

naomi joins me as they perform one last songs and go around the barrier touching hands with fans before billie jogs up to me.

she swoops me in her arms making me giggle, "you did good out there" I tell her as she takes us to the green room.

"thank you baby" she mutters shutting the door and lays me down on the couch before getting on top of me, "thank you for being here too" she says kissing my cheek.

"of course" I mutter pulling her into a kiss, she smiles holding herself up as she opens my legs and gets in between them.

"I love you" she tells me as she connects our lips in sloppy kiss, I let out a soft moan against her lips. it's been so long since I've been laid, the slightest things get me wet and excited but I'm not letting billie fuck me just yet.

the door opens and close, I'm guessing katorah and naomi walked in and they mind their own business as they talk and move around, "mmh fuck" billie mutters grinding against me making my breath hitch.

"damn, billie is really desperate" katorah says making me laugh lowly as I pull away from billie and softly bite her bottom lip.

"they haven't fucked each other in a while, I don't blame them" naomi shrugs taking a seat on her girlfriend's lap across us.

billie groans laying down on top of me with her head on my neck, "im very much desperate" billie says as I feel her hard boner against my inner thigh.

"do y'all need us to leave?"

"nah, we weren't going to fuck anyways, not until summer is ready" she says rubbing my thigh, I smile softly putting my hands in her hair.

"cute" naomi pouts, "well we're going to, so excuse us" she shrugs getting up and m.a runs behind her making us laugh.

"you sure you'll be okay?" I ask billie feeling her twitch against my thigh.

"yeah, I just need to think about something else" she chuckle pulling back slightly to look at me.