forty five

billie
I gently knock on the door not wanting to wake anyone up and soon summer opens the door letting me in, "hey" she give me a small smile that flatters rather quickly as she locks the door.

"can you please talk to me?" I beg her taking her hands.

"what is there to talk about billie? I've said all I had to say" she shrugs, I bite my lip in thought as I stare at her, "but.. I don't like what you did" she adds.

"I know" I mutter bringing her hands to my lips and kiss her palms, "I'm sorry but nothing happened I promise you, naomi is there and I was by her side all night, you can ask her" I reassure her.

"okay fine but I just don't like the whole partying thing billie, those parties are always so extreme and anything could happen while at them. I don't like that" she says taking her hands back to fold them.

"baby, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to stay up all night worrying"

"exactly.. and the idea of not knowing where you are is also scary, I don't want to lose you and I don't want ada to lose a parent" she says looking away from me.

"she's not going to lose another pa-"

"but you don't know that billie" she says throwing her hands up, "I'm sorry if I sound crazy but that shit is scary and I don't like it" she shrugs.

"I get it, I get it" I nod, "I'm sorry, I will stop" I tell her as I pull her closer into a hug.

"and I know you don't trust me yet, I shouldn't have gone to that party while I'm trying to fix us" I say kissing the top of her head.

"yeah.." she mutters.

"I'm sorry summer" I apologize pulling back to look at her.

"yeah whatever, I just want to go to sleep" she says tucking her hair behind her ear.

"let's go to sleep then" I take her hand and pull her towards her room, she slips back in bed as I remove my clothes leaving me in my sport bra and boxers.

I get behind her and spoon her while she spoons ada, "go back to sleep" I mutter kissing her shoulder, she sighs pulling the covers up and close her eyes as I run my fingers up her arm.

"I really am sorry amariana" I whisper out with my face on the back of her neck, I sigh closing my eyes as I fall asleep.