nineteen

summer
eight hours of labor.

eight hours of constant pain and constructions.

for naomi it was quicker, she had give birth and napped within four hours while I was struggling but it was finally over with a baby girl.

our babies are only a day apart.

"hey, I wanted to ask you something" noami says making me turn my attention to her instead of the baby in my arms.

"how would you feel if I added billie's last name into the birth certificate?" she asks making me look away and back to the baby asleep on my chest.

"uh I think that's your choice, at the end of the day that is her baby too" I shrug giving her a small smile, she stares at me for a bit before nodding.

"okay, thank you. I'm not putting her last name though, I don't even know it. I was just asking" she says making me chuckle.

"what are you planning on naming her?" I ask.

"katorah thinks naemi or naomi jnr." she laughs looking over at katorah sitting on the chair with her daughter, "I like maeve donahue" she shrugs with a smile.

"it's pretty. I am naming her adalyn eilish reed" I smile laying back, katorah smiles as me sweetly as I lay back.

she's been try to convince me to tell billie, she sees why I haven't but she thinks billie must know. they aren't even in touch at the moment but I'm not ready for that.

for all I know billie could still be chasing pussy.

and I want my daughter to have some relation to their other parent but using billie's last name means she must also sign the birth certificate and that means she must know..

so no.

the second half of the book will be section 2 of it and it is almost a three year time skip.

MAEVE DONAHUE
2 YEARS OLD
DAUGHTER OF NOAMI AND BILLIE

ADALYN EILISH REED2 YEARS OLDDAUGHTER OF SUMMER AND BILLIE

ADALYN EILISH REED
2 YEARS OLD
DAUGHTER OF SUMMER AND BILLIE