forty three

billie
"so.. I was thinking maybe I take you on a little vacation" I tell summer when she takes a seat next to me, "just something for both of us, Dr.Francisco says it would be good to build up that trust someone where it's just us and a new environment before we put it to a test" I shrug.

"yeah?"

"mmh" I nod laying back on the couch to look at her, "maybe a not so little vacation.. I want to run away really" I chuckle.

"what we're you thinking?"

"I was thinking maybe the Maldives, Greece, Dubai but I want you to be the one to choose" I tell her as she puts her legs over my lap.

"the Maldives for sure" she nods quickly.

"good because I've been doing a lot of research on it and cost of things, I can do the booking now and shit but I want you to be prepared maybe even spend extra time with ada before we go because I want to take you away until you're home sick" I chuckle.

"I'd like that" she mutters leaning into kiss me, "I'd like that a lot" I smile wrapping my arms around her her and attack her into the couch making her bust into giggles.

"I love you"

billieeilish

liked by reedxsummer, youngma, naomimusic and 8 622 156 others

billieeilish the things I want to do to this woman- bye.

"I don't think this is fair" I groan watching summer walk around my house in her underwear.

"what isn't fair?"

"the fact that you can walk around looking so good and I can't fuck you" I pout watching her disappear into the kitchen and comes out eating her yogurt.

"suck it up" she shrugs sitting on the couch.

"can I walk around naked?"

"it's your house billie, why are you asking me" she laughs shaking her head, "do you want to lick yogurt off my ass?" she asks suddenly sitting up at the idea.

"hell yeah" she sits up scooping up yogurt to smear on her ass with a spoon, "I just got off the shower so I'm sorry if you taste me lotion" she laughs coming towards me.

"turn around around" I spin her around and immediately run my tongue up her ass licking the yogurt, "it tastes even better" I mutter seeing her recording me.

she laughs shaking her ass as I lick, "mmh" I hum pleased after I lick it all and she hands me a wipe to clean her up, "let me lick it from your pussy next" I say with a grin making her laugh loudly.

"temping but I'm going to pass" I groan falling back on the couch and she goes back to eat her yogurt while watching tv.