fifty eight

summer
i let out a chuckle seeing billie passed out on the bed with adalyn and maeve on top of her, i shut the door going to take off my clothes.

"billie baby" I shake her awake softly, "wake up" she groans removing the two on top of her "im back, im gonna take a shower, come join me" I kiss her forehead softly.

she sits up making sure not to wake up the girls, "how was your meeting?" she asks rubbing her face.

"it was a fitting and rehearsal for the show and it was okay" I tell her as I take her hand and our towels to the bathroom, "how was your day?" I start undressing her and turn on the shower.

"tiring, the more they grown up, the more tiring they are to maintain" she wraps her arms around me in a hug making me chuckle while rubbing her back.

"come on" we both get in the shower, "sit down" I make her sit on the stool in the shower and wash her face with my face products.

"I should be taking care of you"

"shut up, we take care of each other and right now I'm taking care of you" i tell her making her smile slightly, "wash your face and make sure it's cold water" she nods going to wash her face as I start bathing myself.

she also takes time to bath herself before we turn off the water, " I have a song I want to show you and I got jorja to hop on, she only sent the final thing today" she tells me as we step out of the shower.

"yeah?"

"mmh, I think you love it, I hope you do" I chuckle sitting her on the toilet seat to finish her face routine.

"I'm sure I will baby" I give her a kiss making her smile with blush tinting her cheeks, I chuckle doing my face as she waits patiently.

"the song is about us, I wrote it long ago but I didn't want to drop it then because I didn't want you to think it was something to get your attention" she explains.

"well thank you for considering that" she waves me off getting her lotion, we take some time to get ready before we put on pajamas before we take the girls to their room and se takes me to the studio.

Nobody But You by Sonder (ft. Jorja Smith)

"i had claudia help me with the music video of how i wanted it and im gonna show you the music video" i nod as she plugs up the projector and pull her white screen.

"i asked jorja to sing from your perspective with everything i told her and she came up with the lyrics" she nervously stalls.

"billie, show me the video" i laugh, she sighs playing it and takes a seat net to me, i cuddle against her and lay my head on her shoulder.

the video starts off with many different clips of me that billie took, the clip switches to a video of billie drinking. the whole video was clips of me and billie.

some of billie at parties and around many girls.

my eyes water as i listen to the lyrics and clips of me and billie out in public but anyone could tell that we were out of touch, i remember the day because had one of our biggest fights in the car, minutes before this video was taken.

the clip ends with billie sitting on the couch of my old apartment and you cn see she was crying before, as the audio ends her voice comes through from what im guessing is a voice memo.

"i don't know man, it all happen so fast but.. you know.. im not good for her and that sucks because that's my girl and i don't want her with no one else but fuck anybody can treat her better than i did. fuck man"

the video ends making me sniffle as i wipe away my tears billie is quick to wrap her arms around me, letting me cry onto her chest as she holds me closely. it takes a while for me to calm down before i pull away seeing billie has also been crying.

"come here" i mutter holding her, "i love that song and the video" i tell her as i run my hands through the ends of her hair, "and i love you" i add making her tighten her arms around me but she refuses to lift her head.

"i mean it" i tell her before she start doubting herself.

"i love you so much more amariana"