fifty nine

billieeilish

liked by reedxsummer, maggiebaird, youngma and 9 642 246 others

billieeilish name someone finer, ill wait.
comments have been turned off.

billie
"mommy look" summer and I both look up to see adalyn's finger bleeding, she seems unfazed looking at it and back at us.

"what happen baby?" summer asks putting down her knife and wash her hands before attending to her daughter, I take over her chopping as she helps adalyn.

"I wanted to cook like you" adalyn says as summer cleans it off and puts a bandage on it.

"you could have asked me, my love" summer kisses her forehead and picks her up to hand her to me, "you're going to help me cook okay" she nods excitedly as summer goes back to chopping and we stand aside watching.

"kiss it better mama" adalyn shoves her finger in my face, I chuckle gently kissing it and kiss her cheek making her smile.

"is it better now?" I ask her with a chuckle.

"mmh" she nods trying to take off the bandage, "don't do that" I take her hand away, "it will stop the blood from coming out" I tell her as I put her on the counter.

she lays her head on my chest as we wait patiently, "come mix this up for mommy" summer asks making adalyn almost jump up.

i hold her over the stove as she mixes the onions on the pot with a big smile, summer adds on things slowly guiding her.

"sit her here" I place her on the counter next to the stove, she knows better than to touch the stove so she sits further away from it.

i go behind summer and wrap my arms around her waist from behind, I kiss her neck softly as she cooks, "my wife" i mutters sucking on her neck, she lets out a breathy laugh.

"your daughter is here" she pats my head, I let out a sigh looking up to see adalyn playing with pumpkin seeds that she got all over her hands.

"she's too busy for us" I squeeze her sides gently, "when can I ask you to be my girlfriend again?" I ask her as I follow her around the kitchen.

"we're way past dating billie, we live together in our house" she points out.

"I know but I never got to officially ask you"

"well you can ask me now" she turns to me giving me her full attention, my eyes widen a bit as I suddenly feel myself get nervous.

"summer amariana reed, can I be your girlfriend?" she bites her lip to hide a smile but she fails when it breaks and she lets out a little laugh.

"you're adorable, you know that?" she cups my face and press a kiss on my lips, "of course, you can be my girlfriend" she kisses my nose making me blush.

i let out a nervous laugh and hug her to hide my face in her neck, "thank you" I thank her softly and she hums kissing my head.

"now let me cook and stop following me around like a lost puppy, I'm not going anywhere" she says prying my arms off of her, she gives me one last kiss before going back to her pots.

"come on, let's go watch movies" I say picking up adalyn, I help her clean her hands before taking her to the living room.