thirty four

summer
"how come you didn't meet billie's family?" I ask naomi as I get dressed.

"uh maybe because I didn't date her" she says almost as if it was a dumb question.

"no.. I mean as her baby mama? they have met mae right?" I ask her.

"they have but I don't need to meet them or at least yet" she shrugs, "I will eventually but tonight is about you reconnecting with them" she says pointing her finger.

"I'm excited" I grin, "it's been so long since I've seen them" I say putting down my lipstick and slip on my heels.

"I'm sure you're going to be fine" she says giving my shoulder a squeeze, "now if you excuse me, katorah took mae for a day out and a sleepover at her house so it is my relaxing time" she grins walking out.

"enjoy it!" I shout after her.

"trust me, I will" she says shutting her bedroom door, I chuckle leaving my room to find billie and ada watching tv.

"I'm ready" I announce making billie sit up and look over at me, her smile widens a bit before she nods and switch off the tv.

"you look great" she says nervously making me smile slightly, "thank you" I take adalyn's hand into mine as we walk to that car.

reedxsummer

liked by young m

liked by young m.a, claudiasulewski, naomimusic and 2 846 184 others.
reedxsummer my daughter was the photographer.

billieeilish so beautiful.

claudiasulewski you need to dress me from now on.
^reedxsummer 💕

bilbuns are you and billie together again??!
^reedxsummer no.

billieeilish mine.

load more comments.

"how are you doing honey?" maggie asks letting us in the house.

"I'm good, how are you?" I smile rubbing my thumb against ada's cheek seeing her shyly laying on my shoulder.

"im good, you look so beautiful" she gushes making me blush a bit, "I am guessing this is adalyn" I nod handing her over.

"this is adalyn" I grin seeing her gushin over my daughter, "baby this is grandma, your other grandma" I introduce but she just stares at me and Maggie.

I laugh a bit seeing her so awkward before she lays her head on maggie's shoulder making her pout, "come on, everyone is here already" she says walking into the living room.

billie walks besides me with her hand on my lower back making me roll my eyes before glaring at her but then she leans down to kiss my cheek, "I'm not stopping until you give me a chance" she says with a grin.

"just think about it summer please. we would be a cute little family" she says rubbing my back.

"mm so cute" I say sarcastically taking her hand off of me and walk into greet everyone.