fifty one

summer
"you know you don't ever have to hide yourself from me billie" I tell her softly as I fold my legs sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I know but I'm already feeling so vulnerable, which makes me sound stupid" she says with a sigh.

"it's not, I promise. how about I start? that way maybe you could feel better?" I ask her as I take off my bra and put it aside, we keep eye contact as I stand up to remove my underwear.

"there" I mutter also putting it aside, she lets out a shaky sigh looking at me before glancing down at my body.

"can you sit down please?" I nod taking a seat again and she removes her bra then slowly removes her underwear but uses her hand to cover up her crotch.

"come here" I call her closer and once she is close enough and take hold of both her wrists, "relax, nothing I haven't seen before right?" I ask trying to lighten up the mood.

she chuckles a bit and removes her hands, I stay holding eye contact for a bit trying to reassure her before I look down and true to it there's a big scar.

although it's healed, I mentally whine imagining how it would have looked at the time.

"gosh baby" I mutter going to touch but then I pull back looking at her for consent.

"go ahead"

I nod running my finger along it, "it doesn't hurt, does it?" I ask her pulling her next to me.

"not anymore"

"good" I mutter kissing her cheek, "I'm glad finneas called you then" I tell her as I cup her face to kiss her, she immediately responds kissing back and wraps her arm around my waist.

I climb over her lap making her pull back, "you don't have to do this just because I showed you, we can still wait until you're comfortable again" she says kissing my hand.

"and this is me saying I'm comfortable and I want you to have sex with me" I tell her making her smile before she trashed our lips together again.

"are you sure?"

"yes, im sure billie"

  .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

"oh god" billie drops her body next to mine making me chuckle while trying to catching my breath, "that was amazing, holy fuck" she laughs sitting up to properly catch her breath.

she leans over to peck my lips, "thank you" she mutters against my lips.

"what for?"

"for trusting me with your body again, just letting me have you in such a vulnerable way" she wraps her arms around me.

"you're so cute" I mutter kissing her cheek, "we're definitely getting somewhere" I think out loud.

"yeah?" she pulls back with a with a big smile.

"yeah"

"hell yeah" she mutters tackling me with kisses.