forty

summer
"morning ladies" billie grins walking out to the backyard with food and flowers.

I have yet to move out of her house. as much as I hate to admit it.. I love it. I'm getting the best treatment here.

"morning billie" we respond as we take photos, adalyn and maeve are playing in the pool on the shallow side.

"I have food and flowers" billie grins giving me a bouquet of tulips with various colors and for naomi, she gave her a mix of flowers.

"I didn't know what flowers you like" she says rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly making us laugh.

"thank you billie" she smiles and nods proudly.

"oh here" she says giving m.a a single sunflower, "studs deserve flowers too" she smiles.

"thank you billie"

"of course, it's my pleasure" she shrugs opening the food and puts it around the outside table, "this is for the two" she says opening the container of fries and chicken fingers.

"girls, come eat" I call out and they immediately get out running to us, "towels" hand them their towels and wrap them around them before they sit down with their food and start eating.

"you're good mari?" I look up seeing billie checking me out making me laugh slightly.

"I'm good billie, how are you today?" I ask getting my food container.

"I'm marvelous" she shrugs and wraps her arm around me, "you look good" she says licking her lips and smiles with her pearly teeth.

"thank you, I would compliment you too but you're in sweats" I say patting her chest, she laughs lowly moving the hair off my face to kiss my forehead.

"when are you going to let me kiss you? I want to be able to kiss you now" she pouts looking down at my lips, her hand sneakily going further down my back.

"I don't know, when I feel like it" I tease.

"I'm going to die of no kisses" she says widening her eyes, "ask adalyn, she said she would be dead without mommy kisses and my clock is ticking" she nods at her own words.

"really?"

"mmh hmm" she nods making me laugh, her hand rubs my ass and gives it a small squeeze before I lean up to kiss her cheek.

"you'll survive, thank you for the food and flowers though" I say sitting down and she drops her shoulders with a pout before taking a seat next to me.

reedxsummer

liked by billieeilish, kendalljenner, haileybieber and 4 529 432 others

reedxsummer pooch doggie

billieeilish baby mama

billieeilish my heart.

haileybieber 😍😍

bilsbuns they were on a date!! nobody panic!!!

bilscock THATS BILLIES BACKYARD!!!

load more comments.