fifty two

summer
"last day in the maldives" billie sighs laying back on the seat, I smile slightly looking at her as she looks around the ocean.

she got us a boat ride today and jet skis for when we find a nice place in the open sea, she got us a chef making us lunch on board.

"yeah" I sigh walking towards her, "it's been fun, I really loved it but I miss my baby" I say straddling her lap.

"yeah, me too" she mutters kissing my cheek and wraps her arms around me, "next vacation we're bringing her with" she bounces her eyebrows making me laugh a bit.

"I feel like she would get bored, we would have to take it with katorah, naomi and maeve so she at least has a friend" I tell her as I wrap my arms around her neck.

"definitely" she mutters as she chases my lips into a kiss, I giggle slightly as I kiss back and my hand in her hair.

"I'm taking you on a date tonight" she tells me.

"I thought this was a date"

"nope, this is just a day of fun" she shrugs pulling out her phone to take a picture of us together and closes it again.

"Miss O'Connell, your lunch is ready" the chef tells us, "we'll eat now, I am starving" billie says standing up with me but I jump off her arms and walk to where it was all dished up.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

billie
"bro it's been a minute since I've interacted with y'all and I just wanted to pop in and see how y'all are doing" I say watching the comments come in on the live.

my hand softly massages summer's foot that's on my chest and her other on my shoulder as she lays strolling through her phone in between my legs.

"how are you guys doing?" I ask trying to read through the comments as I hold onto summer's foot and kiss it softly, I didn't even realize I did that until everyone was saying shit on my comments.

"yes, I kissed her foot" I laugh kissing it again, "this is my baby, the fuck" I make a face seeing people tripping, "shit I eat her ass too" that made summer hit my thigh with a glare but I just laugh.

show summer.

"nah she's naked" I smirk making summer roll her eyes while covering my face with her foot, "ai not for free" I say removing the camera from seeing her foot.

I don't think feet are a big deal fr, unless you get turned on by them or jerk off to feet pictures, which is just weird. besides that summer is always clean and this shit becomes normal in a relationship.

it's just a bonus that she has pretty, small feet.

your page has become a fan page for summer, you haven't posted yourself in months.

"yeah well, why do you need to see me when you can see my hot baby mama? when you see her, you see me" I grin bouncing my eyebrows a bit.

summer giggles at my words with her eyes glued to her screen, "I'm serious though, I'm just showing you guys the beauty of my baby" I shrug moving on to the next comment.

do you guys have sex?

"what's that?" I make a face, "baby do you know what sex is?" I ask summer acting clueless.

"no, what is it?"

"I don't know either" I shrug reading the next question.

how many kids do you want with summer?

"as many as possible" I laugh sitting position to lay my head on summer's ass in her small ass shorts, "as many as she's willing to birth"

"okay, I'm tired of this shit. I'm going to do some research on what sex is" I laugh going to end the live, "bye" I wave ending it and throw my phone aside before laying my head back down.

"I'm gonna nap" I announce wrapping my arms around summer's waist, "wake me up at 6 please" she hums giving me her hand and I put mine in hers going to sleep.