fifteen

billie
I shut off my phone and throw it aside in frustration, apparently naomi and summer are now buddy buddy the fuck.

posting each other and shit.

they're doing too much.

and noami's new single is obviously straight up directed to me about summer. I don't think it's necessary for her to be putting herself where she is not supposed to be.

it's none of her business.

her music video is her and summer, clips of them shopping, clips of her comforting summer, clips of them mad and shouting together.

she's doing too much.

I roll my eyes going to my studio to record a song. I flip through my lyric book before opening a new page to start writing down whatever came to mind.
(an: Good Ones Go interlude - Drake)

I turn on my equipment to start recording the song, "but don't you go getting married, don't you go get engaged. I know you're getting older, don't have no time to waste. I shouldn't be much longer, but you shouldn't have to wait, can't lose you, can't help it. I'm so sorry, I'm so selfish"

"shit" I sniff switching off the mic and wipe my tears, "i've been chillin' in the city where the money's thrown high and the girls get down. In case you started to wonder why my new shit's sounding so H-Town"

"but when it's all done, baby, I'm yours if you're still around"

・゚: *・゚:*   *:・゚*:・゚

"hi mom" I smile as she opens the door.

"billie" she smile leaning to hug me before she lets me, "I wasn't expecting you today"

"yeah, I was taking a drive and I needed up here" I shrug removing my shoes before following her to the kitchen.

"how are you pretty girl?" I smile a bit at the nickname watching her move around in the kitchen.

"I'm okay" I think, "me and summer broke up" she drops her spoon looking up at me with a small frown.

"what? why?" my mom absolutely adored summer, she would call me only to ask about summer.

"it was the right thing to do for her" I shrug, "uh.. I wasn't treating her well and I got another woman pregnant" she immediately looks disappointed making me look away from her.

"billie" I sigh at the disappointment in her voice.

"I know, I'm sorry" I apologize.

if there's something my mom lectured me more on is treating girls good and after that comes in sex education.

"how is she?"

"I wish I knew, she moved out and won't answer my calls or messages" I tell her, "I really am sorry, I don't know why I did what I did" she rubs my shoulder slightly.

"I will try and reach out to her and see how she's doing"

"I also proposed to her but that didn't last long because she then found out about the pregnancy" I shrug, "I really wanted to marry her though, it was not because of the pregnancy, I promise"

"but I guess it snapped me into reality and made me realize that she's the one I want to have a child with, not some random girl from a party" I bite my lip.

I can tell my mom had nothing to say, so she just gave me a hug instead, "I'll have to teach you how to treat a lady again" she says making me laugh slightly.

"seems like it"

look at this

bye💀