eleven

billie
"there shouldn't be an issue with getting pregnant, you both look pretty healthy" the doctor says making summer smile.

"thank you doc" I grin at him making him laugh, "okay, you guys are free to go and keep in mind we also do checkups and ultrasounds" he winks dismissing us making us laugh.

I take summer's hand and lead is out, "I say we make the baby now in the parking lot, maybe even in the bathroom" I say bouncing my eyebrows at her making her laugh.

"no" she laughs hitting my stomach, "I have plans with my mom and you know that, but tonight though" she says making me grin.

"fuck yeah" I mutter with a nod, she laughs hugging my arm as we walk out and separate ways into our cars, "be home by 7" she tells me making me nod.

I peck her lips watching her get in her car before gettin mine and pull out driving behind her until I take a turn going to katorah's house.

"wassup fuckers" I shout entering the house, I find her sitting in the living room with some friends around, playing a game. "can I talk to you guys outside?" I ask denzel and katorah.

they nod following me out, "as you guys know about naomi, I don't think I can help her take care of that baby" I say making katorah's eyes widen.

"you knocked up naomi? shit billie, do you not use protection?" she asks raising her voice making me roll my eyes.

"I do most of the time, I was wasted that night but whatever" I say waving my hand, "the whole thing messed me up and had me thinking, summer agreed to making our own" I shrug leaning back.

"did you tell her about naomi?" denzel asks.

"not planning on it" katorah's face twists but she keeps her mouth shut deciding to mind her own business.

"I want your guys help getting a ring" I say slowly.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me" katorah says getting up and leaves.

"you know I'm all about that party lifestyle but you're fucked and I'm out" denzel says also leaving.