twenty one

summer
almost three years and billie still talks about me like I'm hers on the internet. she still talks about me on interviews and her Instagram, for almost a year after the break up, she still posted pictures of us.

it makes it hard for me to move on.

right now we're watch an interview she recently did and I've seen clips of her talking about me because people are tagging me everywhere, so me and noami decided to finally watch it.

"how are you billie?" the interviewer starts.

"I'm good, I'm actually really good for once" I hate to say it but she looks good too, I'm a healthy way.

the interview goes on as they talk about music, performing, the process of writing and finally me, "people are still going crazy on the internet, apparently you're not laying back on your past relationship with summer"

she chuckles stretching her neck and nods, "something like that, yeah" she nods.

"now.. I have questions from your comment section and one is 'why not go and find someone else?'"

"I don't want nobody else" she shrugs, "its simple really, I only want her, she's it for me and that's that" she says licking her lips and shrugs.

"but you guys have been broken up for years"

"for a good yet fucked out reason and I've been working on being what she deserves. I owe her this version of myself, not somebody else" her words hit me a bit making my eyebrows furrow.

"some fans say maybe you can't maintain a relationship"

"I'm fully capable of maintaining a relationship now but I'd rather not with anybody else, I will wait for however long it takes. I know she sees my shit, I'm just hoping that maybe one day, we can meet somewhere" she shrugs.

"okay, billie eilish, all" the interviewer represents as the interview ends and noami cuts it off, "damn" she mutters making me glare at her, "she's down bad is all I'm saying" she says raising her hands.

"shut up, she ain't down bad for shit" I roll my eyes as I start scrolling through my phone.

"so.. I have to tell you something" noami says handing me a glass of wine. its nap time for the two girls, which means it's relaxing time for us.

"what"

"billie texted me about seeing her daughter and we had a whole fight about she wasn't even there but she was respectful and I said I will let her know since I wanted to talk to you about it first" she says sitting across me.

"I mean I'm glad she's finally stepping in as a parent, I just want to see how she is with mae before I tell her about ada" I shrug, "but I think you should do what you're comfortable with" I add making her smile slightly.

"okay" she nods, "also do you mind watching mae for me tomorrow? I have a date" she asks with a sweet smile making my jaw drop.

"with who?"

"don't worry about it, thank you for baby sitting" she winks drinking her wine.

summerxreed

liked by user21, youngma, billieeilish and 4 295 247 others

reedxsummer @sza once said 'been bout three years since I dated you, why you still talking about me like we together' felt.
_

user21 just let the girl hit one last time😭

bilfanclub she's still down bad and I see why, damn.

billieeilish baby

noami baeeee

load more comments..