fifty five

billie
"pose for me baby" I tell summer taking pictures of her, she gives me a smile while switching up her poses making me smile.

"hell yeah, you look so pretty" I tell her as I look at the pictures I took, she gives me a grin going back to eating her fruit.

billieeilish

liked by reedxsummer, naomimusic, haileybieber and 9 325 627 others

billieeilish whole ass wife.

"you're so beautiful baby" I tell her coming behind her to wrap my arms around her, she feeds me some fruit over her shoulder.

"thank you, you're pretty beautiful yourself" she tells me turning to look at me with a grin, I smile taking her lips into a kiss.

"have you talked to Dr Francisco?" she asks putting down her fruit to wrap her arms around my shoulders, I place my hands on her hips and nod.

"I did, she said we can both come in for a session next week for our next step" she nods giving me a small peck, "but ive been looking for houses for you" I bounce my brows.

"and I found a couple nicely sized one that I think you'll love, I have the agencies numbers on speed dial. i just wanted a go ahead signal from you before I did anything further" I tell her as I sway us side to side softly.

"you're cute" she says with a chuckle as using her thumb to run it over my eyebrows, "I'd love to go and view the houses, you have great taste so I trust you also.. don't think I'm letting you buy me a house" she pats my chest with a cheeky grin.

"why not?" my eyebrows furrow, "I want it to be my gift to you, sort of a birth gift or even Christmas gift since it's just around the corner" I tell her as I pull her closer to lay my head on her shoulder.

"I appreciate that billie but no" she kisses my cheek hugging me closer, "also your birthday is coming up, what do you want as a gift?"

"another child" she bursts out laughing and pushes me off of her, making me laugh and chase after her.

"you've got jokes"

"im joking, come back" I laugh taking a seat and pull her into my lap, "im just joking, well not really but im joking" I tell her turning her head to kiss me.

"what do you want?"

i let out a sigh as my eyes search hers for a bit, "to get you any house you want and I get to move in with you and adalyn" I tell her.

"let me treat you right baby, let me spoil you with love and gifts" I take her arms to wrap them around my neck.

"i'd love that but I am not letting you buy me a house" she laughs and kisses my nose, "I can let you spoil me by decorating room in the house and all just.. I'm not letting you buy me a house" she tell me.

"well can I at least go half on the mortgage and all that shit? im seriously when I say I want you to be drowning in love amariana" she sighs leaning her forehead on mine.

"you really want to move in with me?"

"I really really do" I nod quickly making her laugh and lay her head on my shoulder.

"I guess that would be nice" she mutters cupping the other side of my face.

"it will" I kiss the palm of her hand, "and this time I'll be around so much that you'll be sick of me" I tell her making her giggle a bit.

"okay"

billieeilish

liked by reedxsummer, finneas, maggiembaird and 9 425 163 others

billieeilish does anyone know how to slow time?