fifty four

summer
i smile slightly watching billie do an interview, she begged me to come with her today and I had nothing much to do.

every interview she does, I am brought up and I can tell this is already leading up to it already, "so billie, are you still on the market? the ladies want to know" billie chuckles lightly shaking her head.

"I am not" she shakes her head, "never really have been" she adds glancing at me with a smile.

"can we bring summer in? i see you have brought her with today"

"I don't know, can we?" she turns to me, she nods me over making me squint my eyes at her, "please baby" I chuckle getting up on the stage.

"hello summer"

"hi" I sit on the armrest of billie's chair but she pulls me into her lap instead, "how are you doing today?" I ask him.

"oh im good, thank you. I usually ask that question" he laughs lightly, "but how are you? thank you for going us"

"its no problem" I wave him off and cross my legs as billie wraps her arms around my waist and lay on my shoulder.

"can you please give some advice to girls that are in your shoes or were in your shoes in a relationship.. regarding what happen between you two and coming back together with trust" he asks.

"woah uhm.." i mutter thinking, "well for starter whatever I say is going to be taking out of context and I know it but for starters don't go back there" I shrug giving billie's hand a squeeze.

"i mean for us there was so much more than just unfaithfulness but that's between us" I say gesturing between me and billie, "I couldn't recommend getting back with that person for anyone else"

"unless you know for sure that they're the one and you shouldn't have to question yourself on it, it's always a given that they're the one.. once you start questioning then they're not, simple"

"also I think we all get to a certain level of being bored with ourselves that we sit and think back like what if they were the one, what if we just gave it another shoot but if they were the one, they would have never left, they won't be something you have to bring up"

"I also recommend spending however long it takes to try and move on, even if it's years just try.. I spent years trying to get over billie and again.. billie was always there, there was always billie this, billie that, ah billie's interview, you know?"

"even little meaningless things I would do like making food, in my head there was always oh I remember when billie did this.. you know, she never really left and that's another sign" I shrug.

"so unless you're feeling those things and going through those feeling or actually see a future with this person and they never leave, they just stay trying to apologize for years.. don't. give. them. another. chance" I point at the camera.

"that's all" i end off making him stay staring at me with a look before snapping out of it.

"well damn, you heard the woman" he nods making us chuckle, billie gives my shoulder a small kiss.

"and how did you guys find a way to bounce back?" I look at billie seeing if she wants to answer it.

"honestly.." she licks her lips glancing at me, "we're still working on it, we just met at the wrong time before but right now is all that matters" she shrugs and ends it with a grin making me chuckle.

"that's billie eilish and summer" he wraps it up and billie doesn't waste a second turning my head into a kiss.

billieeilish

liked by reedxsummer, maggiembaird, claudiasulewski and 5 295 692 others

billieeilish ima continue to brag and show off my girl, be mad.