eight

billie
"is this shit laced or something?" I ask passing the blunt to katorah, she shakes her head dismissing it so I pass it to the next person and sit back next to the two girl, who immediately come onto my side.

"what's your name babygirl?" I ask the girl on my right as I kiss her neck and pinch her nipple, she moans in my ear while bringing herself closer to me.

"don't worry about it but you can call me soph for now" she says turning my head to kiss me, I kiss back with my hand slipping up her dress to her underwear before turning to the girl on my left.

"and what's your name pretty?" I ask her glancing at her tits and back at her eyes.

"liv but don't you have a girl?" she asks yet she's letting me kiss her neck.

"nah, why would you think that" I chuckle turning her face to kiss me, "she's all over your ig" she says with a laugh while climbing over my lap.

"but you don't seem to mind" I say with my other hand going up her dress to, "I really don't, you're hot" she says grinding on me. I chuckle licking my lips before patting her ass to get off me.

"how about we get a room instead" I ask them making them nod and get up taking each other's hands, katorah shakes her head watching me.

I follow the girls closely watching their asses as they walk but a hand pulls me back, "billie" I look over at the girl questionably, "can we talk outside?" she asks making me look over at the girls that have stopped and waiting for me.

"right now?"

"it's really important" she says with a nod, "you guys go find a room, I will find you in a few" I tell the girls making them nod as they walk away.

the girl leads me out to the backyard where I find denzel along with some friends, "I never got your name" I tell the girl.

"it's naomi and we fucked like a month ago" she says rolling her eyes, I smile sheepishly out of embarrassment and nod, "what's up? do you want to join me and the girl?" I ask her making her roll her eyes.

"no, I'm just hear to tell you that I'm pregnant" I stumble back a bit at her words, "what did you say?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I said I'm pregnant and it's yours" she shrugs.

"and how do you know it's mine?"

"you're the only person I've been with in a year billie" she deadpans leaving me speechless, "I wanted to tell you because I am keeping the baby and you can be in its life if you want to, or don't. I don't care" she says handing me her number.

"call me once you've decided" she says and walks past me leaving, I stare at her in disbelief before denzel comes over snapping me out of my daze.

"what's up with you? I didn't think your ass could get whiter" he jokes as I take a seat before I fall.

"I got someone pregnant" I say making his jaw drop, "and it's not my girlfriend" I say biting my lip staring at the paper on my hand.

"shit" denzel mutters rubbing his head, "is she keeping it?" I nod running my hand through my hair, "you can always pretend like nothing happened and move on with your life" he shrugs.

"and have someone knocking on my door in eighteen years with questions? hell no" I say shaking my head.

"well what the fuck else can you do? go and tell amariana that you cheated and got a girl pregnant? goodluck" he says patting my shoulder.

"I think I'm just gonna go home" I say getting up, "I need to go" I mutter leaving the party.