ten

billie
"listen bro, I have a girlfriend" I tell naomi as I pull in front of the clinic, after getting the courage I texted her and now I'm coming with her for an ultrasound.

"and what makes you think I give a fuck? I don't want your ass" she says rolling her eyes, I kiss my teeth and roll my eyes.

"that's not why i told you that. I just haven't told her about this and I I would appreciate it if we kept it under wraps" I tell her making her raise an eyebrow.

"you cheated on her didn't you?"

"not my proudest moment" I shrug.

"does she know?"

"why are you in my business?"

"well too bad because I ain't keeping shit under nothing, you gonna have to come clean to her" she shrugs with a smile.

"why are you mad?"

"I'm mad because you're playing someone's daughter tf" she says raising her voice, "I'm mad because what if I have a girl and boys play her like you're playing her, would you like to see that happen?" she asks pulling me by my ear.

"or you just want me" I point out.

"please" she says rolling her eyes, "you ain't shit billie, you've got the looks but you were so ready to go fuck two girls at that party when you have a girl?" she says pushing my face back.

"now why would I want that? shit I don't even want you in the baby' life but I told you because it's the right thing to do. don't get it twist" she says making sure I heard her.

"now lets get this over with, I have plans" she says getting out, I roll my eyes starting the car once again and open the window.

"if you don't want me in the baby' life than have fun being a single mother, I don't wanna be here anyways" I say pulling out.

"gladly, now get lost. I don't want to see your bitch ass face anymore"she says flipping me off and gets in the building, I pull out speeding.

"shit"