fifty three

billie
"mommy!" adalyn screams seeing summer, she drops her iPad and runs up to her. I smile putting down our bags and greet m.a and naomi.

"hello baby" I greet ada going to take her but she refuses to let go of summer, "okay damn, give mama a hug" she leans in to hug me and giggling in my neck.

"we missed you stinky" I pout giving her a small kiss and she goes back into summer's arms, I direct summer to the couch so she can sit down and I sit closer to her.

"you guys are not leaving no more" ada shakes her head pulling me closer with her arm around my neck.

"you're banning us from leaving?" I laugh looking at her, she nods giving us a hug. I give summer a peck seeing we are face to face.

"well maybe next time you can come with us" I tickle her stomach making her double over laughing, I take her into my lap as I play with her.

"I miss mommy and you" she says pointing at me.

"and who am I?"

"mama" I hum with a nod and give her cheek a kiss before handing her over to summer and greet maeve, who was laying in m.a's arms.

"hi precious" i cooe holding her in my arms.

・゚: *・゚:*

"so how was the vacation? any juicy details? trust built? love confessed?" naomi asks. after our arrival, we took time to take a shower and

"it was really good" I grin watching summer walk in after her shower, I pull her into my lap but she hits my hand off.

"aht I've spent a whole month with you" she says kissing my cheek and gets up to sit across me next to naomi.

"no juicy details" I tease making a face nod they immediately understood.

"fucking finally" naomi cheers making us laugh, I put my head down to hide the blush on my face, "and..." I look up seeing naomi looking at summer yet summer was looking at me.

obviously noticing the blush on my face.

"any trust built?" we all seem to turn to summer waiting for a answer, she tilts her head looking at me with a slight smile.

"yeah, I guess our time back will tell whether it's worth it on not" she shrugs giving me a look.

"hell yeah" I mutter getting up and throw myself on her, "I will make it worth it" I kiss her face and give her one last big kiss.

"get off of me" she laughs pushing me off.

"nah" I mutter biting her cheek, she smacks my back but I stay out on top of her. she eventually stops trying and starts telling them how the trip was.

I wipe the bit of saliva I felt off of her and starts placing kisses all over her face, "okay billie" she says patting my back and turns slightly to face me.

"i just love you" I tell her and connect our lips in a kiss, she kisses me back before she pulls back and get out from underneath me.

"damn, clingy ass" she mutters sitting next to me, I laugh laying my head on her lap and she lets me.

reedxsummer

liked by billieeilish, kyliejenner, youngma and 9 621 568 others

reedxsummer she posted them first.

billieeilish sexy ass>>>

billieeilish my baby though, gawd.

b1llieeilish pls billie is so cute😭

claudiasulewski pretty girl

load more comments.