nine

summer
"I'm just saying baby" billie says with a laugh making me throw a pillow at her.

"shut up" I say threatening her and laugh, she climbs over me giving me kisses and tackle me into the bed making me laugh loudly.

"come on, you would make one fine ass baby mama and our babies would be cute" she says bouncing her brows.

"what made you suddenly want a baby so bad?" I ask her sitting up.

"I saw a pregnant lady last night and she looked beautiful, which had me thinking how beautiful you would look pregnant with my child" she says pulls me into a cuddle.

"but we said marriage then kids" I say looking up at her with my chin on her shoulder.

"I know but we could have our baby be the flower girl at our wedding" she says dreamingly, I chuckle thinking about it.

"that's cute but baby.." I drag out straddling her, "you for real want to have a baby?" I ask her searching her face, she nods quickly with a big smile.

"give me a few days to stop taking birth control then we can talk about it" I say with a grin making her jump up with a excited scream.

"fuck yeah" she says grabbing my face to kiss me, "I'm going to start baby shopping" she says excitedly getting her laptop, I laugh shutting her laptop and put it aside.

"not yet, we've got to go on checkups first thing tomorrow if we can then we can make a baby. you will have nine months of shopping" I tell her putting it aside.

"for now cuddle me in every position we would be able to once I have a belly" I tell her with a giggle. she smiles pulling me on top of her to kiss me and hug me.

I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about a baby with billie, our future is all I think about. I have boards of how I want our house to be and wedding.

I wouldn't be with her if I didn't see a future with her.

she's my baby.

billie
I stare at the ceiling in disbelief as summer snores softly on my chest, I still haven't talked to naomi since last week when she told me but I saved her number.

I reach for my phone to go on her contact and type a message for her before erasing it and sigh.

there's no way I'm not going to be in the baby's life but how do I be there for naomi without summer knowing about my other baby mama.

I asked summer to have a baby out of panic, I wanted my first child to be with her and to only have children with her but then naomi happened and I panicked but I tried not to show it.

I don't regret asking summer though.

maybe I can tell her after we're for sure she's pregnant so either way she will have to see me for co-parenting and I can reconcile until she forgives me.

that's do-able right?