twenty five

katorah (m.a)
"guys, billie wants to hangout" I announce looking up from my phone, they all shrugs in response and look at summer waiting for permission.

"why you looking at me? this ain't my studio, i can't tell you who you can have in and out here" she shrugs, I look at naomi also seeing her looking at summer with a look I can't describe.

I send a text telling billie to come to the studio and get in the booth, "can we run up 'BIG'" I ask my producers, he nods starting the beat.

"I got a bunch of niggas in the studio, that's gang-gang though" I start as the recording starts, "everybody good over there, you heard?" I look at summer making sure she's okay.

she nods making me nod, "never been a hater, I just.. stick to my paper like a stapler. yellow bone smoking purple, LA Lakers, uh" I start rapping seeing everybody feeling it.

"she give me pussy on a wake up" I sing looking straight at naomi making her blush and cover her face, they all laugh making me laugh lowly.

"I woke up in that pussy, her new name Bugatti. uh.. bitch, I got that drip, my new name Tsunami" I jokely rap making naomi scream in embarrassment, summer sits there dying of laughter.

"yeah, I'm Young M.A. but she call me papi, (she call me papi and I call her mami) yeah, I'm Young MA. But she call me papi (tati)" I laugh seeing all of them dying of laughter.

"let's run that over but save that though" I tell my producer, he nods starting it over, "I kind of want that last bit of the recording at the end" he gives me a thumbs up.

billie
when I asked to hangout, I didn't know summer would be around.

I've been awkwardly sitting with denzel on the chairs behind summer and naomi as m.a is still recording. she didn't even look my way when I walked in and now it's like I'm not even here.

"I'm hungry as fuck, lets grab a bite?" katorah says getting out of the booth, they all agree before we get our shit and walk out.

"why is your ass so awkward for nigga?" denzel's loud ass mouth asks making me glare at him, I watch summer walk in front of me alone. naomi and katorah are loving up on each other in front of her.

"shut the fuck up" I backhand him and narrow my eyes at him making him raise his hands.

"do you guys mind riding with bil?" naomi asks giving us an innocent smile, "please" my face scrunches up in disgust when I realize what they want to do.

"while driving seriously?" I gag.

"can't you guys wait till the restaurant and then you can fuck in the bathroom or some shit" summer ask almost in a whine.

"that's not hygienic mari" m.a points out making her roll her eye.

"funny how you think I give a fuck" she mutters, "let's go, I'm hungry" I unlock my car and walk towards it.

"beat it, you're getting in the back" I tell denzel when he goes for the front seat, her groans but hops in the backseat either way, I open the door for summer making her look at me with her eyebrow raised but she gets in either way.

that's the first time she has even looked at me.

I let out a shaky sigh going to the drivers side.