t w e n t y - n i n e

Flying in a private jet was something of luxury. Not every girl my age had been privileged to experience such. Even though I didn't have up to a dollar in my account, I was up here cruising in a freaking jet, though with the man I was thinking of a thousand and one ways to kill whilst still thinking about him in other ways too-other ways like why he should stop cavorting around the room with his sweatpants barely hanging below his waist and giving me dirty thoughts. He was so infuriating. I couldn't believe he made me feel all hot and needy just because he wanted to prove a stupid point then left me to deal with my horniness alone.

Looking at him standing by the window with his arms folded across his chest, oozing sexiness like a sex god ready to fulfill a woman's darkest fantasy, I didn't know whether I wanted to kill him or fuck him. Maybe I should fuck him first then kill him. Yes. That sounded like a perfect plan.

"Can't sleep?" His husky voice travelled across the room to me, making goosebumps rise on my skin, or maybe it was the unbearable cold. Hell yes, I couldn't sleep you so of a bitch. Making me think dirty thoughts now sleep had deserted me.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled grumpily. "Don't talk to me."

He chuckled, a soft, husky, but still deep chuckle. Then a couple of seconds later, I heard the pad of his feet against the floor as he walked from the window to a drawer just next to the bathroom.

I peeked over the edge of the blanket that was pulled up to my nose, my lip subconsciously tucking between my teeth when he bent over the drawer, all the muscles in his arms and back flexing as he pulled it open, searching for something.

I quickly snapped my eyes shut, pretending I hadn't been shamelessly gawking at him when he leaned back to his height with a pair of black socks pulled out.

I heard him move closer to the bedside, and every step closer increased the pace of my racing heart. I sensed his presence next to me when he crouched at the foot of the bed the side my legs were placed.

I cracked my eyes open when he hitched up the blanket from my feet, then felt the warmness of his touch when he grabbed hold of my right foot first.

And I couldn't help the warm smile that creeped up to my lips when he slipped the pair of socks into my feet, warmth quickly replacing the cold that was numbing my bones before.

"You don't have to take care of me," I kicked at his hands even though I could have done that before he slipped in the socks, "It's not like anyone is asking you to."

He didn't particularly reply to me with words. He did release his signature heavy sigh, the one that would make you start thinking of how harsh you probably must have sounded. This man. He was so manipulative.

I watched through hooded eyes when he walked over to the coffee table to grab what looked like a remote control. And when he hit a random button after pointing it in a random direction, the lights immediately dimmed, his figure almost like a shadow now. But I could still make out the inks covering some parts of his skin.

He walked back to the bed, and I felt the space behind me dipped when he climbed up, lifting the blanket and sliding under it.

I slightly shivered at the awareness of his presence, suddenly feeling overwhelmed as his scent and warmth quickly wrapped around me, closer to my skin than the blanket covering me.