s i x t y - t w o

_________________________________
YOU'RE MINE
________________________________

[ I'm losing to writer's block. Wrote this in the middle of the chaos and I have no idea how I feel about it. I dearly hope you enjoy it]

_______________

It was the last day of exams. One more day at hell high until at least three weeks of break or was it four? 

Anyway, while a huge part of me was excited because well, a break from school meant a break from me pretending to like a teacher just so I would be able to understand his subject, there was still that part of me that felt sad.

There were two great friends in my life now, and they had become a huge part of it.

Shiro and Elizabeth.

But mostly Shiro though. Anyways, I had gotten so used to having them around me that I wasn't sure how I was going to survive the next few weeks without them.

The chances of anyone ever seeing my shadow outside Mikhail's gate throughout this holiday would be slim to none. I had thought of anything I could possibly come up with one of these days that would make him grant me access to step outside.

Maybe I should stage a heart attack so they would take me to the hospital. But then again, what were the chances that he would even leave my side? Or even if he did leave my side, what gives that there would be none of his men stationed by the door?

I could jump out the window.

But if it was that hospital where Mrs T was currently admitted, jumping out the window wasn't an option, I fear. All of the windows had burglaries. Getting a Chainsaw and cutting the irons was not advisable for someone needing to quietly disappear. 

"When was the last time this car was serviced?" I stirred at the sound of Mikhail's voice, then settled deeper into his hold.

"Some months ago, Don." I heard a different voice reply from the front of the wheel, the gentle vibration from the car's engine just a barely audible sound in the background. With the way the movement of the car seemed to have slowed, I had a feeling we might be pulling through the school's gate.

I wished we weren't. I wanted to sleep for five more minutes.

"And none of you thought to service it ever since?" His tone was always edgy, commanding, a visage of anger. He had such a penchant for being enraged for no reason. Sometimes I just sit and wonder what kind of a traumatic childhood he had that made him so virulent and mean. 

"Sorry, Don." The driver rendered an apology.

"See to it that it gets thoroughly checked today." I felt him sink deeper into the leather chair and my grip on his shirt tightened slightly, "Examine the tracker and send me the content of the dashcam." Then I felt his free hand rest suddenly on my exposed thigh, massaging skin between my legs absentmindedly. 

"Okay, Don." 

The reply was followed by the sudden death of the engine. And my heart dropped to my stomach. 

We were truly at school now. I didn't want to go to school yet.

"Out." Mikhail let out a cold command and a couple of seconds later, I heard the sound of the driver's door opening then shutting gently later. 

There were a few seconds of nothing but the sound of his heartbeat against my ear. And I couldn't help thinking it possibly rhymes with mine.

The hand on my thigh slowly, almost in a therapeutic way, began to move up and down my skin. Each stroke gentle, soft, calculated, setting the skin ablaze.