81 [ part two]

INSATIABLE II
____________________

Please if you see organism instead of orgasm just pretend it's correct and keep moving. I'm not in the right frame of mind rn😂

_____________________

MIKHAIL

Between our naked bodies was a war, a war of passion, obsession, and lust. And that war created a wet and earth-shattering sound every time our bodies would meet at an intense junction where I plunged so deep inside her wet pussy.

Skin against skin, sizzling breath a song only we understood, we bared to the fire, the burn between us as we dared to let this passion consume us both. And if this said war was going to finish us, then I was ready to see the end of it because I didn't see myself stopping anytime soon. Not when her pussy felt so good, so tight and so deliciously wrapped around my cock like a perfect fusion.

She was perfect. Her moans were perfect. And Lord help me I was ready to die on her for there was nothing I would rather do for the rest of the day than to be buried inches deep inside her cunt.

My obsession was immeasurable. I was so fucking addicted there was no redemption for me. It left me craving to be inside her like every orgasm she gave me was a drug. I couldn't help wanting more even though I had been inside her for hours.

She was giving me everything yet my thirst had become too stubborn to quench. The more she gave the more I craved. The more she came, the more I wanted to take it from the top. It was no doubt that I had let my greed take control and denied satiation. So fucking greedy for more I became blind to her cries for mercy, the tears brimming at the corners of her eyes as she swallowed and clenched around my throbbing cock. She was spent but I wasn't. If anything, I was more energized every time she moaned my name. And until this Insatiable beast inside me has had his fill, there would be no stopping.

"I-fuck this is too much. I can't. Mikhail-oh, fuck!"

Talons dragged across my skin, her pussy clenching around my cock that was buried so deep inside her wet and dripping pussy.

"You can, baby." I grunted and hissed, stars exploding behind my eyes as I pulled out completely only to slam inside her tight cunt, "You can and you are gonna take me. Your fucking pussy is gonna be so welcoming me until I say I'm done."

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Another string of moans rolled off her pretty tongue as my hips slammed into hers, my hard and twitching cock burying itself so deep inside her wet pussy before I pulled out again and pounded right into her, "Oh god please, please-fuck!"

Her pussy lips quivered around my cock as I stilled inside her, my dick throbbing inside her warm pussy.

"Can you feel it?" I leaned down, my head dropping into the crook of her neck, swollen lips from the many kisses, slightly brushing and teasing her sensitive skin, "Can you feel my cock pulsating inside your tight pussy, Malyshka? Can you feel how excited my cock gets being buried so deep inside your fucking sweet cunt?"

"So good." She whimpered, her legs tightening around my waist, while I had my face buried into her smooth and bouncy breasts.

"Are you tired?" I left wet kisses on the sizzling skin, eliciting a sexy moan from her before I grabbed a pebbled nipple into my hot mouth, sucking and nibbling on it.

"Yes," She said through a sleep-addled moan as I wrapped my hand around the other boob, giving it a violent squeeze before pulling and pinching the hard nipple, "I don't think I can go further than this, Mikhail but-god you feel so fucking good."