f o r t y - s i x

__________________

M I K H A I L

__________________

ya'll asked and I delivered :)

_________

I didn't know how it happened; when a simple infatuation with a teenage girl who carried grace like a Geisha, turned into something so obsessive, possessive dark and in between this, nested something so mammoth and earth-shattering, it scared me to death; 

Love.

I couldn't believe I spent all my days thinking people like me were in no place to love another, only to find myself falling hardly in love with a girl half my age.

 I tried to stop it, this burning desire. I fucking tried to quench it, to kill it from the very root. I ran half a marathon for her thought not to cross my mind even if it was just for a few hours, drowned myself in workloads just so there would be no space in my head for her to keep lurking. I even cut myself so deep just to bleed her out of my system.

But none worked. 

It was already too late.

She had somehow managed to carve her name into a place so deep in my heart that I would never be able to excavate or erase. She spilled her essence into my bloodstream, breathed her air into my lungs and now I couldn't function without her.

 I couldn't be sane without my Malyshka.

Azania fucking Kuzmin, the daughter of my former most trusted spy was deep in my system, and I would never be able to get her out of there. And I knew there was no sorcery or magic, ancient or modern, technological or traditional, that would be potent enough to remove her from my blood.

What she did to me with a single glance I had no idea, how she did it would forever remain a mystery. And if it was a spell—God, if it was a spell she casted on me, was it so bad that I never wanted it to be broken? Was it so terrible that even if the spell does break and this illusion of being madly in love wears out, I would still go back to her? That I would willingly walk right into her captivity because I loved every moment with her? Every chase, every banter, every laughter, every time I had felt like my heart was shredding into a million pieces whenever I thought of her leaving me?

I loved how young she made me feel. I loved how far she had countlessly tried to push me to be a better version of myself even though it never worked. I loved how easily she brought me to my knees. I loved begging her to let me touch her. God, I loved grovelling at her feet for mercy.

 I loved being hers.

And I loved her right now, the way she was right now; joint to me by the hip, her fingertips drawing blood from my back and chest, my name like a prayer from her hot mouth as I had my massive cock buried deep inside her painfully tight and wet pussy as she milked me of everything that I was worth.

I loved how bare she was, her onyx hair scattered, warring with the sheets, the tendrils going in different angles for the many times she had pulled and tugged at it, anything to hold onto for support as I sent her over the edge of bliss and back.

I loved how the name of her creator rolled off her pretty mouth, reminding the heavens that one of their lamb was being soiled by the devil's son as I fucked her raw and hard, my eyes red from the animalistic desire to plunder every part of her innocence until all the good girl was gone and she was nothing but my pretty little slut who was addicted to my cock, my tongue and my fingers.