f o r t y - f i v e

/ THE DEVIL'S WHISPER /

[ this chapter had to be divided because it was getting to 6k words. so I cut off parts to add to the next chapter. don't worry, the next chapter will be out tomorrow or next]

____________________

Something dark and lethal swirled dangerously in Mikhail's eyes, making my inside melt into a larva of hot mess. 

His expression was like someone fighting off a deadly instinct, his breathing uneven and harsh, as if he was running a marathon, as if he was about to combust.

"Malyshka," his voice was strangled, laden with desperation. Veins were visible on his forehead and neck, the redness of his eyes like a starved animal and a gentle quiver had taken over his full lips.

He was hungry, starved even.

Hungry for me.

"Yes?" I almost whimpered, squirming under him as his erection continued to nudge my inner thigh, brushing my cunt every time he would adjust on top of me.

He had moved us from the bathroom because he wanted me to be more comfortable, ripped off my bra the moment he lowered me onto the soft bed. 

"I got so carried away that—" he paused and took in a ragged breath, his nose nudging mine softly, "–fuck, I forgot I'm supposed to be sure you're okay with this."

And I definitely never forgot that I needed to give a man my consent before he could touch me. Yet I didn't bother to draw such lines right. Because it was useless. Why? Because deep inside, as much as I was scared to take this bold step with him knowing I had never done this before, I wanted it. Heaven knows that with my whole heart and my conscience flung into the deepest part of hell, I wanted this man to do whatever he wanted with me. I needed him to strip me bare, kiss every searing skin and plunder every part of me until I was nothing but a mess wrapped in silk sheets or his strong arms.

"Please tell me you want this, baby." His dark eyes came back to me, his voice cracking and desperate, "Cause I want you so bad I would literally have to throw myself in front of a fucking truck if it takes me to feel a pain," he heaved harshly, "if it fucking takes me to feel something more consuming than being at this junction with you right now and not being able to go further."

"I..." words failed me.  

I wanted to ease him, to take away this torture. And if that meant him doing to me as he pleased, if that meant him being rough, I would accept it.

But I was scared. He was so experienced and he has made it very obvious many times. I was sure he had spent a lot of good nights with beautiful women who knew well how to make him feel good. He hadn't done this in a long while and he must have such high hopes to make up for all the hunger. What if I fail him?

"Fuck hell, darling, answer me, please," he begged earnestly, voice low, hand skimming my side as he kissed along my jaw breathlessly, "Do you want this, Malyshka?" He pressed himself further into my thigh, grinding against the spot where I had been craving his touch the most, a moan of his name tearing from my lips.  

He pulled his face away from the crook of my neck to gaze down at me, his left hand lifted to palm my cheek. "Can I fuck you?" lacquered by his carnal desire, his voice was like a devil's whisper, an echo summoning me to come and bare myself to sin.