Ch 3: You All Over Me

"I've still got you all over me"

Gwen and I continued to try on outfits for the party as Millie sat and watched from my bed.

"Are you not worried about what you're gonna wear?" I asked.

"Do we have to go?" She asked.

"Yes" Gwen and I said in unison.

She laid on her back, yawning in protest. I held up a burgundy dress to my body, looking in the mirror.

"So, I know you said Sky is off limits because he's ever so clearly obsessed with Stella" Gwen said.

"I feel a 'but' coming" I said.

"Riven clearly has the hots for you" she said. "And, if I'm not mistaken, you do too."

"I don't have the hots for him" I said.

"Liar. Tell me the deetz" she said.

"I hooked up with him a couple months ago" I said.

"What!" Millie said. "You and Riven?"

"It's not that big of a deal" I said.

"Ummm, seriously? He's so hot and he's obsessed with you" Gwen said.

"You've only known him a couple days" I said.

"Yes and did you forget I am a Mind Fairy?" She smiled. "I mean obviously my powers aren't as extensive as yours, yet, but he feels safe when he's in your presence."

"Let's change the subject, shall we?" I asked. "So, Millie, fancy anyone yet?"

"Well, nobody has really caught my eye" she said.

I smiled, throwing my burgundy dress to her. She was startled, looking at it like it was a bug. I tilted my head as she sighed before getting off my bed to change into it. I grabbed a pair of jeans, taking off my skirt before sliding the jeans on. Gwen handed me her red cropped tank top as I handed her a baby blue dress.

"I'm not sure about this one" she said.

"It'll look good on your skin tone" I said. "It will also showcase your curves."

She clicked her tongue, nodding in approval. I smiled, watching her leave my room. I sat at the edge of my bed after changing into the tank top. I held my hand up as a small fire ignited in my hand. I threw it to my other hand before closing it. I jumped as Gwen came in with a bottle of vodka.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Perfectly fine" I said.

She handed me the bottle.

"Drink up. Little pregame didn't hurt anyone" she said.

"That's a lie" Millie said.

She walked in, in the burgundy dress as I smiled.

"It looks a lot better on you, keep it" I said.

"If my mum saw me in this, she would kill me" she said.

"Good thing she's not here" Gwen said. "You look hot."

"Picture time!" I said.

I grabbed my phone as Gwen and Luna stood on either sides of me. We stood in front of my mirror as I snapped a couple pictures. I picked the photo where we all looked good to post to Instagram. I set my phone down just as it pinged. I flipped it over to see who the notification was from. I fought back a smile to see Riven had liked the picture. We made our way to the orientation party as we were late. Sky walked over with three drinks in hand as he gave the cups to us.