Ch 29: Dancing With Our Hands Tied

"I, I loved you in spite of, deep fears that the world would divide us"

Rosalind had informed both Bloom and I that we were to attend the alumni banquet with her. Neither of us really cared for it but knew we needed to do it to get on her good side. Bloom and Aisha had gone into town to get stuff for the banquet but really went to pay a visit to Sebastian.

I had the choice between three dresses, they were all gorgeous. Rosalind sent them over and I hate to admit that she had good taste. The first was baby blue, spaghetti strap and tight at the top but flowed the rest of the way down. It had a layer of lace over the top of the silk that flowed down my body. Another was also a baby blue but had accents of pink and a darker blue all over. The top of it reminded me of corset then it flowed down to the ground. There were pink and blue flowers with vines all over the dress. The third was simple, lavender with off the shoulder straps.

I sent pictures of each dress to Sky and Bloom to get a better opinion. Neither of them responded as I tried to get Gwen and Millie to agree on a dress. It started a whole other argument about the dresses. It was rare for any of us to argue but when we did we argued.  I grabbed the dresses along with my make up bag, deciding to just ask Sky in person.

I bursted into their suite to see his door open. I walked in as he laid on his bed with a bottle of champagne in hand. He held his hands up smiling as I walked further into the room. I held up the dresses, smiling.

"So, clearly you haven't looked at you phone" I said. "I have three opt-"

I saw Riven sitting at his desk with his feet up also with a bottle of champagne in hand.

"Show us the options" he said.

"Okay, three options" I said.

I held up the floral one.

"This is my top contender. It's very cute and yet suitable for a banquet" I said.

I grabbed the baby blue one.

"This is very elegant and also suitable for a banquet" I said. "And lastly, this gorgeous lavender contender."

"I like the last one" Sky said before taking a sip from his champagne.

"The floral one is my favorite" Riven said.

"I need you two to agree on one" I said. "That is why I came here because Gwen and Millie could not."

Riven gave Sky one glance before he spoke.

"The floral one would look good on you, Bri" Sky said. "It'll make your eyes pop."

"Floral it is" I said. "Also, Millie and Gwen are arguing in the room so can I get ready here?"

"I'm surprised you asked" Sky said.

"I was going to get ready here anyway, I just thought it'd be nicer to ask" I said.

Riven stood up from his desk, motioning for me to sit down. I held back my smile as I sat down with my make up bag. I had already done my foundation and contour when I zoned back in to Sky and Riven's conversation.

"You still don't remember anything?" Sky asked.

"No. Only thing I remember is being served up on a platter by the only person who gave me the time of day and Rosalind mind fucking me" Riven said.

"Wait, what?" I said.

I turned around to him as he took a sip of champagne.

"What did Rosalind want?" Sky asked.