Ch 43: Bad Blood

"Now we got problems, and I don't think we can solve 'em"

It was nearly five in the morning as Riven and I left our room. It was dead silent, the only sound was the wind moving leaves outside. The warehouse was eery with nobody around, and yet it was calming.

We reached the door as I created a red energy ball in the center of my hands. I took a few deep breaths as I had one shot before it would wake everyone up. The energy ball grew larger and packed with power.

"You got this, Bee" Riven whispered.

That gave me a big push as I threw it to the center of the door, throwing it off its hinges. I walked through it as Riven stayed by the door, acting as a look out. I looked around, noticing a control panel with glass in front of it. I walked closer to it, looking at the panel before to the glass. I saw the brown haired boy being held down by restraints and his eyes closed.

Seeing him this close I was able to look inside his mind. He was sixteen, a twin and a mutant. The restraint around his neck seemed to be constructing him from using his powers. I hovered my hands over the buttons on the panel before pressing a red button. I watched as the restraint on his neck popped off. His eyes opened before looking up to me. I looked over my shoulder to see Riven still standing there before I went to break the glass. I punched it as my hand bounced back.

"Focus on the matter within the glass" the boy said.

He sounded like he was drained. I watched my hand glow as I focused on the glass. It turned to dust as I stepped back.

"Press the button on the left side" he said. "By the switches."

I looked back at the panel, doing as he said. The rest of the restraints popped off his body. I jumped down, slowly walking towards him.

"How long have you been captured here?" I asked.

"I don't know" he whispered.

My eyes softened as I helped him up. I heard commotion as Riven yelled. I levitated the boy up and over the ledge. I jumped up to see Riven fighting with Hank who was in his blue form. I threw a fire ball to him as he flew to the nearest wall. I saw a scratch on Riven's face as I ran towards him. I grabbed his face as blood trickled down his cheek.

"We need to get out of here" he said.

I looked at the frail boy, agreeing. I looked behind Riven to see Ororo's eyes turn white and lightning crackling in her palms. Before I had the chance to do anything a metal shard hit her in her stomach. The boys eyes lightened as both Scott and Alex didn't try to fight whomever had come.

The green haired woman appeared in a suit similar to the color of her hair. She was angry, really angry. She threw metal pipes towards all of them as they lined up. I watched as her eyes longed at Alex before she turned to us. A smile formed on her lips before she looked back to the X-Men. Emma looked as if she wanted to kill the woman.

"You will regret this, Emma Frost" she said.

Within an instant, hands were around my body, speeding off. I looked at my surroundings seeing I was now in the woods. Riven looked as if he was about to throw up as I ran to him. I slowly let go of him, turning around to the boy I had just broke out. He was on his knees, hugging a blonde haired boy who looked similar to him and yet so different.

"What is your name?" I asked.

They both looked at me almost saddened I had to ask it.

"Billy and Tommy Maximoff" a woman said.

I turned around to the green haired woman.

"Lorna Dane" she said. "Wanda Maximoff is my sister."

I felt on edge as she took her head piece off. She shook her head, fixing her hair before walking past me. I watched her as she grabbed Billy, holding back tears doing so. I felt Riven grab my hand from behind as I placed my hand over my heart.

"Jean Grey was not my mother, was she?" I asked.

Lorna turned around with tears in her eyes.

"They painted your mother out to be a villain, when she was far from it" she said. "Wanda wanted nothing more than her children to be happy and you all were taken from her!"

Her hurt and anger began to take over as I stepped back into Riven.

"My sister is not a villain!" She said. "They killed my brother and expect me to do nothing. I've been searching for you for years. Ever since Wanda was taken as a prisoner. Ten years.. I lost everybody.."

I could feel her sorrow, she was still grieving. I let go of Riven's hand, walking towards her. I held my hand out as a small red ball appeared.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Magic that was meant to be a myth" she whispered.

"What kind of magic?" I asked.

"Wanda never meant for you to have it" she said.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"I've been trying to find her for years. I've come up empty handed until I saw you" she said. "You astral projected without even trying and I got a hint of your location."

"I feel sick" I said.

Riven ran to my side as I grabbed my stomach. The events from the past few days on top of this new revelation made my stomach churn. I ran behind a tree and began throwing up as Riven held my hair back.

After a few minutes, I wiped my mouth, taking deep breaths before walking to Lorna and the boys. I tilted my head as Lorna looked at me as if she saw ghost.

"What?" I said.

"Wanda used to do that" she said. "You look a lot like her."

I slightly smiled, looking at the boys.

"We need to get Wanda" she said.

"I need help getting Bloom back first" I said.

"What? Where is she?" She asked.

"I'm not exactly sure, just know she's in pain" I said. "Emma said she's in the same place my father is, if he's actually my father."

Lorna's eyes looked as if they were going to pop out her head as her mouth gaped open.