Ch 17: Last Kiss

"Your name, forever the name on my lips"

I tried to move as Riven's arms tightened around my body.

"Don't move. I just want to enjoy this" he said.

"I hope you two are awake" Gwen said as she pounded on my door. "Classes are starting soon and Riven's still gotta go to the Specialist building."

"God, she's annoying" he groaned.

"She means well" I said.

"You just had to be best friends with one of the most annoying things on this planet" he said.

I looked at the clock, sitting up almost instantly.

"Riv, get up" I said.

"No" he said.

"Now" I snapped. "Silva is going to have your head on a stick."

He loosened his arms as I got out of bed. I walked towards my closet, looking at all my clothes.

"Black skirt" Riven said.

I looked over my shoulder as he pointed to my closet.

"And.. that green shirt that has the weird sleeves" he said.

"They're not weird, they flow" I said. "It's cute."

"On you" he said.

I grabbed the skirt and shirt, walking over to my mirror. I changed as Riven watched my every move.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer" I said.

"Don't have to tell me twice" he said.

He took his phone out as I heard the camera click. I glared at him as he laid back down, staring at his phone. I pinned my hair up so it was half up half down, pulling two strands of hair on either side of my face out.

"Can you hand me my make up?" I asked.

He grabbed the small bag in my nightstand drawer before throwing it to me. I quickly applied mascara and swiped a maroon lipstick on.

"How do I look for the first day of classes?" I asked.

"Marvelous, my little bumble bee" he said.

I walked over to him, placing a kiss on his cheek that left a small mark from my lipstick. He put his shirt on before we left the room.

"Love you" he whispered.

"I know" I smiled.

He smirked before kissing me. He left in a hurry knowing Silva was going to be pissed if he was late. Millie and I walked to our first class as she talked about her endeavors from the summer in person. We talked constantly in the group chat with Gwen but being able to talk about things in person was completely different.

"So, as I was saying I still think you should try and figure out who your dad is" she said.

"I don't really care" I said.

"I know you do" she said. "Bri, you're the most powerful fairy out of anybody in this school and possibly outside of it. Your mums a Mind Fairy so your dad has to be a Fire Fairy. It's never even been heard of that a fairy has the power of two different elements."

"Clearly he didn't want me" I said.

"That's not the point. He had to of been powerful, just like your mum is" she said. "I think it's worth at least trying to look. You never know what you will find."

"I'll think about it, k?" I said. 

Sky ran up to us as he smiled to Millie before looking to me.

"May I help you?" I asked.