Ch 20: Begin Again

"And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid"

I walked down the hall as Bloom came from the other direction, grabbing my arm.

"I need your help" she said.

"Um, okay. For what exactly?" I asked.

"I had a dream of the person who brought me to the human world" she said. "And she had to of gone here at one point."

"So why is my help needed?" I asked.

"You said if I need anything come to you, plus you're Dowling's daughter maybe you would know her" she said.

"I'll help but I can't guarantee we can find her" I said. "I can look inside your mind to see if I recognize her at all. But I can't guarantee anything. Umm.. I will text you later about it but I am meeting someone in the library."

"Hey, I don't mean to be weird or anything but I heard about you and Riven" she said. "I wanted to say it a couple days ago in the canteen.."

"Don't say sorry" I said. 

"I'm still sorry" she said.

I smiled before walking away. I found Aaron sitting alone at one of the tables in the library. I sat across from him, setting the book in my hand on the table.

"Been waiting long?" I asked.

"Kinda but it's okay" he said.

A smile crept up on his face, revealing dimples on either side. I opened up the textbook to a certain page before sliding it to him. His eyes went from mine to the book.

"I didn't realize you were so good with history until Oliver told me" he said.

"I think if my mum wasn't the headmistress I wouldn't be" I said.

He laughed as we went over notes from class. He wasn't lying when he said he hadn't been paying attention in class, he barely knew anything. After hours of sitting there, I hadn't realized how much time we spent just talking after we got done with the note cards until Gwen came up.

"Sky's been looking for you. He's got an update on Silva, he went and seen him earlier" she said.

She didn't look in the slightest happy at all.

"I'll find him" I said.

"Aaron, looking dashing as usual" she said.

"I'd actually appreciate it if you'd stop calling my roommate at the crack of dawn every morning" he said. "It makes it hard to sleep."

"If you don't like my daily calls to my boyfriend you can leave the room" she said.

"Always nice to see you" he said.

"Get ahold of Sky. I mean it, Bri. He's not happy at all with Silva told him" she said.

I nodded as she walked away. I gathered my things up as Aaron did the same.

"You going to the Senior Specialist party?" He asked.

"Probably. Gwen likes those things and it would help get my mind a little more clear" I said.

"I know you're probably over hearing it but Riven's an idiot" he said.

I laughed, nodding my head.

"Hopefully I see you there and we can talk more" he said.

"We'll see" I said.

I smiled before walking away. I grabbed my phone, calling Sky as I walked back to the suite.