Ch 32: Call It What You Want

"My baby's fly like a jet stream, high above the whole scene, loves me like I'm brand new"

"So, like could I fill someones lungs up with water as if they were drowning?" I asked. 

Aisha looked at me with wide eyes. 

"Hypothetically of course" I said. "I mean you've been doing this your whole life, I just wanted to know if I wanted to I could."

"I have never thought about that" she said. 

"Fair enough" I said. "Hopefully I get to find out someday."

"Why would you ask that?" She asked. 

"Riven asked me and it kinda stuck" I said. 

"Anyways, my reasoning for coming to you is because we are trying to get Musa her magic back" she said. 

"Continue" I said. 

I crossed my arms as she went on. 

"Stella was able to get this crystal that combines fairy magic" she said. 

Aisha was smart, like really smart. I was only smart when it came to history but this girl was another level of smart. I watched her explain exactly what the crystal will do. 

"Bloom already agreed to it so why is my magic needed if you five are already doing it?" I asked. 

"Seriously?" She said. "You're the most powerful fairy here, it could help."

"Fine but I'm not going to participate unless necessary" I said. "I just need to stop at my room then I'll go to the Winx suite."

"Thank you" she said. 

I began walking down the hall as my feet ached. 

"Fuck these boots" I whispered. 

I stopped walking, leaning against the wall as I unzipped my boots. I walked down the hall in just my socks as I held my boots in hand. I got to the suite, throwing my boots by the door as Millie walked out of her room. 

"Heard anything from Sebastian?" She asked. 

"No, Bloom is his favorite" I said. "Probably because she's so trusting. I'd see right through his bullshit."

I walked to my room to find Riven on my bed. I smiled, walking to my closet to grab a different pair of shoes. He jumped off the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"Where you going?" He asked. 

"Helping Bloom and her friends with something" I said. 

"Care to elaborate?" He asked. 

"No" I said. 

"Come on" he whispered. 

He pulled my hair back, kissing behind my ear as I held my breath. 

"Riv, no" I said. 

"I haven't been able to kiss you, hold you like this in months" he said. 

"After we get rid of these Blood Witches" I said. 

I turned around, putting my hand to his face. 

"Fine" he said. 

He went back to my bed as I grabbed my tall brown boots from my closet. I pulled them on before going to the Winx suite. They were all hugging once I got there as I fake coughed. 

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked. 

They all pulled apart, looking at Terra as I walked further into the room. 

"I- uh.. I'm gay" she said.

Her cheeks were flushed as I walked to her. I grabbed her body, rubbing her back. 

"I'm honored to know you trust me with such information" I said. 

We pulled apart as I squished her face. 

"Anyways, we are here to get Musa's magic back, no?" I said. 

"I'm sorry what" Musa said. 

"Nobody bothered to tell her?" I said. 

Aisha gave Musa the crystal as they formed a circle. 

"Not looking a gift horse in the mouth or anything but.. how dangerous do you expect this little excessive to be?" Musa asked. 

"I'm not going to sugarcoat this. We're mainlining raw magic here, so, yeah. It's risky but I have faith in us" Aisha said. "Let's do this."

"Oooh! Fair warning. I am trying something new. Bit of mineral magic, so no judgment" Terra said. "All right, now, let's go."

I looked around as everyone began channeling their magic. I watched closely as they all sat quietly. 

"Everyone pull it in" Aisha said. "Okay, Musa. Open yourself up to magic, like normal. The rest of us, open yourselves up to Musa."

"Should I be feeling something?" Musa asked. 

"Yeah. Is everyone focusing?" Aisha asked. 

"Try again" she said. 

"Nope, still nothing" Musa said. 

"I think, maybe we don't have quite enough power" she said. 

Aisha looked at me as everyone fell suit. They glanced between Bloom and I. 

"The Dragon Flame?" Bloom said. "Are you sure?"

"Only if you two can control it" Aisha said. 

"Oh, I can control it" I said. "I think Bloom feels the same."

Bloom stood up as I walked next to her. 

"Everybody ready?" I asked. 

We both held our hands out as a small ball of fire appeared in the middle. I focused as it grew larger, turning a pinkish color. 

"Let's try this again" Bloom said. 

I glanced at Bloom, nodding. Both of us extended our arms as beams went to the crystal. The others did the same as I focused on the crystal. 

"Somethings working. I can feel my magic. It's powerful" Stella said. 

"Same, I've never felt like this" Flora said. 

"Ready? I'm gonna give it one more little push" Bloom said. 

I looked at Musa, who was visually uncomfortable. 

"No" I said. 

"Hang on" Musa said. 

"Musa, we're so close. We can do this" Terra said. 

"I said stop!" Musa said. 

She dropped the crystal before walking towards the door in a hurry. 

"What happened?" Bloom asked. 

"It wasn't working" she said. 

"It was working" Aisha said. 

Terra went to find Musa as I took one glance at the crystal when Stella put her hand on my arm causing me to flinch. 

"I know we haven't talked much since first year but I know it's a lot" she said. "If you need someone to talk to I'm here for you, Bri."

"Sky told me about.. um" I trailed off. 

"I'm okay, promise" she said forcing a smile. 

"Stell, I'm not stupid, I know you're not" I said. "But I might be able to help get that thing off your back."

She smiled, a real smile as I hugged her.