Luffy and Uta.

Another chapter, please enjoy. I don't own One Piece.

At the Foosha Village bar, the Red Hair Pirates were causing a commotion at the Partys Bar scaring the majority of the citizens. A few days have passed since the pirates stayed and they weren't causing any direct harm to the people, but that doesn't mean they weren't hesitant to confront them. The only people in the village who weren't intimidated by the pirates were the owner of the bar, Makino, and the young boy who confronted the pirates from the beginning, Monkey D. Luffy. Everyone was playing games, cheering, singing, dancing, and living carefree. Luffy and Makino even got the chance to hear one of Uta's personal songs which she calls 'Where The Wind Blows.' Every once in a while, Luffy and Uta would argue together, pleasing the pirates seeing that Uta is getting used to the place. The pair have already spent some time together as they found a slight rivalry between them.

"What's it like being a pirate?" Luffy asks Shanks.

"There's always an adventure and we can explore the seas with all the freedom in the world." Shanks explains. "How many times have you asked me that?"

"That sounds cool!" Luffy said with eyes shining. "I wanna be a pirate too! Let me join your crew!"

"Hm, it's not all fun and games though." Shanks warns. "See this scar?"

Shanks points to the three vertical scars that cover his right eye.

"I once fought a pirate and in the end, I earned this scar." Shanks said. "Not only that, but being a pirate means you'll be making a lot of enemies."

"But you still scared the guy away." Uta said proudly. "You're still strong and that's why no one messes with you."

"Don't give me too much credit." Shanks laughs as he pats his daughter's head. "The world out there is wide and there's people unimaginably strong."

"I wanna be a pirate. Let me join your crew." Luffy said, smiling eagerly.

"You lost the game, so you can't." Shanks said laughing. "If you would have won, then maybe you can join."

"You cheated!" Luffy counters. "I can join since I'm strong!"

Uta rudely laughs out loudly towards Luffy to the point where tears form. The other members of the crew snicker from the background.

"You? Strong?" Uta asks as she wipes her tears away. "Pft, I bet even I can beat you."

"My punches are as strong as a pistol!" Luffy said, throwing a punch. "No way you can beat me!"

"I'm the beautiful diva and daughter of 'Red Haired' Shanks." Uta declares proudly. "A village boy like you has no chance of beating me."

"I can sing too!" Luffy argues.

"No you can't!" Uta said angrily. "You're too tone deaf and your outfit is terrible."

"No it's not!"

"Yes it is!"

"I'll prove to you that I'm stronger than you!" Luffy challenges jumping out of his seat.

"I'll accept your challenge!" Uta angrily responds.

"You two should get along." Shanks said. "You're both about the same age after all."

"Don't put me and him in the same age group." Uta said. "I'm nine and he's seven!"

"There's nothing wrong with that." Shanks said in response. "Two years difference means you're still the same!

"No, it's not!" Uta cries. "I don't wanna be the same as him!"