Save The Mermaid, Camie!

The moment where Camie has been taken by the kidnappers has come. What part will Uta play now that she's involved with the incident? Read to find out. I don't own One Piece.

Uta's focus is one thing and one thing alone: Getting to Camie. Uta could sense something terrible happened in her direction and now she can only hope that the worse won't happen. Without any warning, Uta runs towards the directions of where their friends are and Luffy runs right behind her knowing that something is wrong due to Uta's reaction.

Please, be safe! Uta thought as she rushed through the crowd.

Soon, Uta can see the group and searches the vicinity for any signs of Camie. Unfortunately for Uta's her senses were spot on and Camie is nowhere to be seen.

"Guys! Where's Camie?!" Uta yells.

Everyone looks around and freaks out suddenly.

"Camie! She's gone!" Pappagu yells.

"Where did she go?!" Chopper asks as he begins to run around.

"Damn it, we were only gone for a moment." Luffy said. "Did she get kidnapped?"

Uta tries to stay calm and focus.

I clearly sensed her and those other people a moment ago. Uta thought as she looked around her. The ground? No, how about...

Uta looks up into the air and sees several men standing on one of the buildings. Uta can sense Camie struggling and is sure that she is in the large sack that the men are carrying. She glares at them and gives off an insane amount of killing intent.

"Over there!" Uta yells pointing to the roof.

Everyone looks up and sees the kidnappers.

"Luffy!" Uta yells.

"You damn kidnappers, Don't think I can't get you!" Luffy screams as he stretches his arms and grabs the ledge of the building. "Gum Gum Rocket!"

Just as Luffy was about to stretch over to the group of men, they suddenly took off on bubble bikes. Luffy tries to  grab them, but is not fast enough. The others ran after them and all Uta could do was watch as she went through her options.

If I go after them, my cover may be blown. Uta thought as she clenched her fist. Even if I have the power to stop them, is it worth it?

~

Thank you all for being such good friends!

~

"There's no way in hell I'll stand here and watch my friend get kidnapped right before my eyes." Uta yells as she crouches down. "I don't care if the whole world sees, I'm taking Camie back!"

Uta jumps off the ground with enough force to crack the roots beneath her feet. The group watches as Uta flies off into the sky.

"It's that thing that those CP-9 guys use!" Luffy said shocked. "Go get them, Red!"

"You bet!" Uta yells. "Now, Dubstep!"

Uta kicks off the air and jumps towards the group of kidnappers. Once airborne, she finally got a better view of the kidnappers. A group of nine men for which half of them are armed with guns. The men look back and are shocked at the fact that a flying woman is on their trail. The man holding Camie clicks his tongue in annoyance.

"I guess those fools weren't lying when they said that the mermaid had some tough bodyguards." the man said.

Despite Uta's speed, the men on the bikes were faster and the diva is having a hard time keeping up. Not only that, but she's not used to this technique and she can feel her legs straining.