The Power Of Observation Haki.

Did I seriously updated so soon? I haven't had this much fun since writing 'TFONTF'. I don't own One Piece.

After training for the past three days, Uta's efforts have borne fruit. The news that Uta has awakened the ability to use Observation Haki was all the rave. After a few hours, after the revelation was made, Shanks called another meeting.

"Alright, guys." Shanks begins. "I already assume that you guys already know the news, so I'll get to the point. We're going to train Uta on how to understand Observation Haki."

Uta raises her hand and Shanks points to her.

"What's Haki?"

"Ah that's right." Shanks murmured. "I never really did explain to you the concept of Haki."

"Let's explain to her the basis and Observation Haki." Beckmann suggests. "That's all she'll be focusing on."

Shanks nods and clears his throat.

"Haki is a power that comes forth from one's willpower." Shanks said. "The stronger your spirit, the stronger your Haki can be."

Uta nods as she listens closely to Shanks.

"Everyone and anyone can use Haki, but to actually use it is another story." Shanks explains. "Just because you've awakened your ability to use Haki, it doesn't bring immediate results."

"But I was able to use it that one time." Uta said. "Wouldn't that I can use it on my own?"

"You used it but that doesn't mean you have control." Yasopp said. "Think of it like trying to figure out how your devil fruit powers."

"Ah, ok." Uta responds. "I think I get how this Haki works."

"There are multiple types of Haki." Shanks said. "For now, I'll explain to you the Haki you have awakened."

"You mean Observation, right?" Uta asks.

"Exactly. Observation Haki, or sometimes known as Color of Observation, is the type to release your inner sixth sense."

"Inner sense?" Uta repeats.

"I sort of explained it a bit beforehand, but I'll go over it again." Shanks said. "Observation Haki is the ability to detect things that normal people cannot."

"Sounds so cool!" Uta exclaims excitedly.

"You're able to do things such as sense emotions, individuals from far distances, gauging strength, detecting the invisible enemy, and more." Shanks further explains. "It has the most uses in comparison to the other forms."

Uta's eyes glow with anticipation and excitement.

"Teach me! Teach me! Teach me!" Uta screams as she jumps up and down.

The crew laughs out loud as they witness Uta's enthusiasm. Shanks, on the other hand, tries to calm Uta down.

"Whoa now, Uta." Roux said as he munched on his piece of meat. "Learning Haki isn't a cakewalk."

"It took me months before I could get the hang of it." Shanks said. "Plus, I don't really know the best way to teach it."

"Why don't you leave it to us?"

Shanks and Uta look over to see the officers standing proudly before them.

"The majority of us can use Haki and at least know how it works." Beckmen said. "We all know how crap you are at teaching."

The crew laughs at Shanks and Uta couldn't help, but snicker along with them. Shanks was having none of it and was flushing with embarrassment.

"Fine then, you guys have a go with it!" Shanks said angrily.