A Change In The World.

I'm sorry for the long update. Writing has been getting harder. This chapter will emphasize the progress of Uta, not as a singer, but someone strong. There's also something special waiting at the end of this chapter. I don't own One Piece.

It has been two years since Uta's first single, 'I'm Invincible' came out and at the age of fifteen, the name 'Diva' Red is known by all in the East Blue which is where Uta's songs are mostly broadcasted. Many new changes have been made during those years. Songs have been made and sold through Abell and as a skilled technician, is in charge of being Uta's DJ. Pitch, now taking lessons from Gordon, has learned to play more commonly known instruments, such as electric guitar, piano, and drum, in addition to the instruments she already knows how to play. She also aids Uta in coming up with scores. Gordon is now being adapted to caring for the girl's needs and has taken the role as a father quite fondly. Housework, teaching, and cooking are more calming than work as a king. However, Uta's wild antics are still something he needs to watch out for. Uta has also released her first album which consists of remake songs, such as 'Twilight' and 'One Day' which Uta has sung before, and along with her newest two songs, 'The World's Continuation' and 'I'm Invincible'. Her steady rise to fame didn't just reach to Uta, but to the other three for what the public knows as the 'Diva's Section Leaders', whose names was given by Uta during an interview about two years after her first released song. Gordon, the former king and last survivor of Elegia, has regained his title as 'Wiseman of Song' for which he has great distaste for as he rather not want people to know about him. Abell is known as, 'Eastern Wave' Abell. A name given to her for her wide knowledge on the East Blue's public eye and for being the DJ for Uta. Then, last but not least, is 'Demon Musician' Pitch. An individual known for her musical talent with a variety of instruments, monstrous appearance, and being the music behind Uta's voice. The two girls, especially Pitch, weren't a fan of the fame as they rather follow Uta rather than worrying about the public eye. Thankfully, very little is known about them due to Uta's influence.

After practicing some music and working on writing for another song, Uta needed some time alone and is meditating. Despite what the public says about 'Diva' Red being the face of a proper idol, they didn't know anything about her what goes on behind the scenes. When alone or in solitude, she puts on her casual headset and wears an old shirt and some gym shorts. She also puts her hair up in her usual style, which is the most comfortable for her. The training Uta goes through is something that people wouldn't believe unless they saw it with their own eyes. Rather than meditating in an empty room like a normal person, the teen is sitting on an upright fifteen foot wooden log while balancing bags of rocks on her arms and her mic weapon balancing on her head. Anyone can tell that this type of training is abnormal and very unladylike. Even the three others couldn't understand how Uta does it. After going through physical and mental training for the last few years, Uta has complete control of her conqueror's haki as well as improving her observation haki.

Hm? Abell? What does she want? Uta wonders.

"Uta, you have to see this!" Abell shouts from below. "This is big news!"

Abell's current appearance is vastly different from what she had two years ago. Abell has become slightly taller and her hair has been cut to less than shoulder length. Her once dark outfit has now brightened with a white crop top with a picture of a pair of red headphones. Abell is also wearing white harem pants that have yellow lining and leather shoes. She still wears her signature coat with the fur hood.

"You better have a good reason for why this can't wait." Uta said. "I don't appreciate it when anyone interrupts my training."

Abell sighs as this is the only time of the day where Uta is most moody. She and Pitch have no knowledge of Uta's reason for training, Tot Musica, Shanks, Luffy, or her past as a pirate. Uta has purposely left them in the dark about that information despite the time they have worked together. Uta tells herself that she wasn't mentally ready. Still those two, didn't need to know.