The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.

All of Tot Musica lore is fanmade, please don't hate me if it's too cringe! I don't own One Piece.

"A burial? I'm not against it, but why do you would you want to start one?" Gordon asks.

After Uta made her new resolutions, she has gotten her beat back and her depression has disappeared. This put Gordon at great ease.

"I want to thank everyone in this kingdom who made me welcome." Uta said. "My New Genesis requires everyone happy, how can I do that if I can't even put the dead to rest?"

Gordon stood up from his seat and nods.

"I don't know much about this New Genesis you speak of, but as the former king of this nation, I'll shall help you and my people." Gordon said. "In fact, I have the perfect idea of where to start."

Gordon knows of an untouched clearing where they can start Uta's burial project. Unfortunately, since there were no bodies to bury as Tot Musica's power was enough to burn them ashes, they decided to plant a white flag on the ground to represent each and every person. When the pair arrive to the said area, they discovered that the place was littered by debris of all shape and sizes. While Gordon, who was a bit too old to deal with this, kindly asked Uta to help with the heavy lifting.

"Don't underestimate me." Uta said. "I'm not a frail girl anymore. Besides, if I'm going to make my dream come true, I need to be stronger."

Gordon nods and both start to clean up. From trash to tables, this is too much in one day. Most likely will be finished in the next week at least. Still, the king and diva did their best to clean as much as they can. There were some times that Uta would struggle with the larger debris and Gordon would offer to assist, but Uta insists on taking care of it herself. Once it evening came, Gordon call it a day and he and Uta walk back to their place. After made dinner, he and Uta sit at table and eat in peace. Once night came, Uta changes into some new pajamas that Gordon offered her. She sits on her bed and hums silently.

I haven't done any Haki training. Uta tells herself. I wonder if I should to try to and get back to training?

Uta closes her eyes and tries to do her focus training. Unfortunately for her, there's nothing she can use as a practice target. So she decides to give up.

Hold on, when I saw what happened, was that haki? Uta wonders.

She never took the time to actually think about how she was able to see through Tot Musica. Was it because of her devil fruit powers? Or was it haki?

I mean, it's not like I'm a master at it. Uta thought. I don't think I'm capable of doing that with haki.

Uta lays on her bed and thinks about the subject for awhile.

Say I want to beat Tot Musica in the future, I'll have to get stronger and learn more. Uta thought to herself. I need to train myself for any possible situation.

Uta gets up and rubs her chin.

That being said, how do I even beat it? Maybe just rely of haki? Uta wonders. The crew said that Observation haki is the type to unlock your sixth sense, but that won't help much as an offense. I could resume my endurance training too...

Uta thinks a bit harder as to try and recall what the Red Hair Pirates taught her. Then, she remembers something.

Shanks said that there's multiple types of haki. Uta remembers. Maybe if I learn all of them I can be stronger!

Uta jumps off her bed and huffs confidently. Then, she became stumped once more.

"What are the other types of haki?" Uta asks out loud.