Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!

I guess the title says it all. The question is, how will this go? What tactics or plan will Uta use to fight Tot Musica and will it be in her favor? Does anyone have any doubts in going against Tot Musica? Read to find out! I don't own One Piece.

A couple days after the great battle between Uta and Abell, they have finally healed. Thanks to Echo's medical expertise and the pair's unnatural ability to heal fast, they were up and ready for the next challenge. The mission to not defeat, but destroy Tot Musica. All were shocked at Uta's words as the word 'defeat' wasn't mentioned, but 'destroy'. That isn't a word that Uta would use and it piqued everyone's interest, with the exception of Gordon who only had great concern over this idea. Uta had the idea all thought up during her time in bedrest, but wanted time to write out her thoughts. So, she asked the others to give her two days to write out her thoughts for which they let her. However, Abell made sure to confiscate any Wakeshrooms in her possession. After two days of patient waiting, the meeting with Uta and the others begins. Everyone waited in the living room awaiting Uta's arrival to explain her grand plan. Despite the opinions of some of the individuals, in the end they were all swayed to accept Uta's plan and they are all ready to hear Uta out since she spent a lot of time and effort into coming up with this idea. However, despite all five waiting in the meeting room, Uta was nowhere to be seen.

"So, how're your injuries?" Rave asks, breaking the silence.

"Like they were never there." Abell said, smiling as she flexed her arms. "See? It's really all thanks to Echo's top notch medical skills."

"You girls are unbelievable." Gordon said, sighing. "One moment you two are both injured too move and the next, you just eat and sleep for the day and already all better. Hard to believe you two are even human."

"You know, I'll take that as a compliment." Abell said, smirking. "I know Uta would too."

"You know, I want to fight Uta just like the way you did." Pitch said, sighing. "You're pretty lucky, you know."

"I wouldn't say that I was lucky so to speak." Abell said, thinking back to the fight. "We were fighting with the intent to beat each other to a bloody pulp. Would you be able to do the same?"

"I wouldn't know until I tried fighting her in order to give you an honest answer." Pitch said, thinking a bit. "At the very least, I won't win against Uta even if I tried my hardest."

"Yeah, kinda figured." Abell said, chuckling. "Although, I'm sure even Uta would have a hard time fighting you if you tried your absolute hardest."

"Huh? I didn't catch that last part." Pitch said curiously looking over to Abell.

"Never mind that." Abell said, waving off Pitch. "I'm just glad me and Uta were able to fully heal before the big battle."

"Uta aside, I do want to say that the reason you healed so fast was strange." Echo said thinking back to when she was doing treatment on the pair. "When Uta healed up as fast as she did, that was just plain strange. You, on the other hand, there was a reason why you healed fast and it wasn't due to my skills."

"Am I from a different race or something?" Abell asks curiously. "Maybe my dad was from a half-breed or something."

"No, it's nothing like that. Your blood composition is pretty unique." Echo said, leaning back in her chair. "My hypothesis is that it has something to do with your diet."

"My diet? I eat the same stuff you do." Abell said, surprised. "How can that be the case?"

"Well, I always knew you were weird." Pitch laughs. "Now it's scientifically proven!"

Pitch's comment earned her a punch to the face by Abell before she got back to the conversation.

"It's not like I snack on anything different than you guys outside our normal meals." Abell said. "You sure that's true?"