Pandemonium In The Auction House!

Things will be hectic now that Luffy is in the mix. Uta will have her fair share of moments so look forward to that and who knows? Maybe she and the crew will bond over this moment? We know Uta knows Read to see soon! I don't own One Piece.

"Camie! We're coming to save you!"

After making a grand entrance by riding a flying fish into the auction house where Camie is being sold, Luffy has now entered the fray. With Camie in his sights, Luffy smiles happily.

"Camie! We were looking for you!" Luffy said smiling as he ran down the stairs. "Thank goodness."

Normally, the group would let the captain save Camie, but he has missed two important details before arriving. One, Camie is now a property of a Celestial Dragon and trying to steal her may result in his wrath. Second, Camie is equipped with an exploding collar and in the case where she would escape, the collar would explode. In any case, Luffy's appearance caused many of the audience, guests and pirates alike, to take notice of the man who has a bounty of three hundred million.

"Wait! Hold on Straw Hat!"

"Hatchi!" Uta yells.

The fishman ran towards the pirate and grabbed him in an attempt to stop the man.

"What're you doing? You have to stop!" Hatchan said.

"What do you mean?" Luffy asks not slowing down. "Camie is right there!"

"I know, but she still has that exploding collar on!" Hatchan said. "We simply can't take her!"

"I don't care!" Luffy yells.

"But the Celestial Dragons are now involved!" Hatchan adds.

To help him hold Luffy down, Hatchan grabbed Luffy with his four other arms.

"KYAHHH!"

Suddenly, several women in the audience let out an ear piercing shriek and the men gasp in horror. Hatchan looks down and is shocked as he realizes his mistake by revealing his arms and lets go of Luffy allowing the pirate to run down the stairs. It didn't take long for the crowd to berate and insult him. They called him 'fish' and 'monster' while throwing their paddles at him. Uta expected for the audience to react poorly if Hatchan had ever revealed himself by accident, but this is far beyond what she expected.

Are people really this afraid of fishmen? Uta wonders bewildered. A bit over the top, don't you think?

Seeing that Hatchan is getting distracted by the crowd, Pappagu aids Hatchan as an attempt to help.

"What the hell is going on?" Sanji asks, confused.

"It's just like what Robin said." Nami said, shocked. "On these islands, fishmen and mermaids discriminated."

"Seriously?" Chopper asks. "They're no different than us."

The whole scene was sickening to Uta and she could barely stand to watch it. She begins to quickly follow after Luffy as she can assume he could care less about what's going on, since his friend is so close.

BANG!

Everything went in slow motion for everyone as the sound of gunfire silences everyone. The gunshot is then followed by the sound of someone tumbling down the stairs. Everyone looks to the stairs to see Hatchan laying on the stairway bleeding from the chest. The Celestial Dragon that bought Camie shot Hatchan at point blank range. The Straw Hats stare in shock at the sight. Uta looks down in shock at the sight and is paralyzed with anger. Camie bangs against the fishbowl crying, more terrified for Hatchan's safety over her own. The Celestial Dragon, happy for what he has accomplished, dances around happily.