Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years! Now that Uta and the gang have access to the Livestream Snails, how will this new revelation fit in with the fic's plotline rather than the movie's? Will it be the same or relatively different? How does Vegapunk fit in this chapter? Look forward to some chaotic fun as Uta and her friends play around with their new toy and find out more than expected. This chapter has gone through many changes (the main reason why the chapter took so long)and ended up as a major fan-lore so he prepared for that. I don't own One Piece.

Now that Uta has seen the livestream snails, a burst of inspiration has come forth, but first, she would like nothing more than to get back to her nice soft bed and perhaps eat a decent meal. Uta and the Section Leaders head back to the main mansion. When Uta stares at the old mansion, she is filled with nostalgia as years and years of hard work and memories fill her head. Uta opens the doors to the mansion and the smell of meat fills her nose. Uta looks over to the table to see rows of dishes lined up for the ladies to see. Uta sees dishes like chicken salad, tempura, steak, and pasta. Then, walking out the door with a large sub and a chef hat is Gordon. The two made eye contact and were frozen stiff. Gordon smiles happily and Uta begins to tear up.

"Welcome home, Uta." Gordon said smiling. "You must be famished so I made your favorites."

"Hey, I'm back, Gordon." Uta said quickly, wiping away her tears. "Everything smells so good."

Everyone sat around the table and began to eat up as the majority were famished. As the small group ate, the thought of talking about what happened was almost non-existent.

"Uta." Abell spoke up. "Mind telling the others the same story you told me?"

Uta chokes on her food, but quickly downs it with the nearest glass of water. Once Uta downs the entire glass, she looks over to her allies to see them with the same distressed look.

"You're right." Uta said, taking a deep breath. "Everyone, let me tell you about my entire adventure. It's a long story so be prepared."

After a good hour or so, Uta finishes the entire story to everyone at the table and she is met with silence. Everyone silently understood the situation and with the exception of Abell, the Section Leaders dismissed themselves to their rooms. Gordon left to go talk with them as he could tell there was tension between them and left soon after. Uta said nothing as she and Abell ate the rest of the food in peace before it got any colder. After finishing the last of her food, Uta gets up and dismisses herself without batting an eye. Abell coldly sips her drink as she watches her friend walk up the stairs and into her room.

I knew that it would be bad, but it actually went better than I thought. Abell thought as she puts the dishes away. No hate, no lashing, no anger. Just silence. Probably one of the more better outcomes.

Despite how Abell saw the situation, Uta didn't see the outcome the same way Abell did. In fact, she was downright devastated. Uta walks over to her room and slowly opens it. She is relieved to see all of her belongings have not gone missing and her bed is all made. Uta didn't hesitate and jumps on her bed engulfing herself in the covers and frilly pillows. The diva let out a loud sigh as she lays on her back and stare at the ceiling.

"That wasn't the reaction I was hoping for." Uta groans as she grabs a nearby plushy. "Well, of course they would feel off after hearing all of that. I pretty much jeopardized my entire diva career over a childhood friend. Heh, it really is pretty pathetic how easily I was about to throw my dream away. Almost laughable."

Uta looks to her wall and stares at Luffy's most recent wanted poster which she hung up. The young diva then gets up and looks out her balcony to see the ocean in all of its glory.