I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.

This chapter came by pretty fast! I don't own One Piece.

It's been less than twenty four hours since the Red Haired Pirates left Foosha Village, and some are already missing the place. Uta especially. No matter how hard she tries, she can't get that annoying village boy out of her head. The whole trip will take about a month, according to Shanks. Uta never cared about where they were going and how long it would take, but hearing a month feels more like an eternity.

When I return, I'll test you to see if become any stronger!

Uta sighs after remembering her last moments with Luffy.

Strong...

Uta slaps the rails with annoyance and storms off to Shank's quarters. Once Uta approaches the doors, she pushes them open catching the captain's attention.

"Is something wrong, Uta?" Shanks asked to put down the map he was holding.

"I wanna be strong." Uta said boldly.

Shanks looked at Uta a bit confused.

"You want to be strong?" Shanks asks.

"Yeah." Uta said strongly.

"Where did this come from?" Shanks asks, still perplexed. "You never wanted to learn how to get stronger."

"When I get back, I want to be stronger than Luffy." Uta said as she taps her foot on the floor. "I'm not going to miss the chance to get stronger."

Shanks smiles and stands up.

"Well, let's get started." Shanks said, smirking. "Just remember that we won't go easy on you."

Uta nods and Shanks goes off tomakes preparations. After about twenty minutes, everyone meets up on deck with Shanks and Uta standing before them.

"Ok men, listen up!" Shanks yells. "Our little diva wants to grow stronger! As her crew mates, we should give her our full support!"

"YEAH!"

Uta is surprisingly eager to get started.

"When can I learn how to fight?" Uta asks excitedly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Shanks said calmly. "Let's start with something light."

"Like what?" Uta asks.

"Self defense." Shanks said. "Limejuice!"

Limejuice walks up to the father and daughter and presents them with several training weapons that he has gathered. The objects before them are a kendo sword, a long wooden pole, a barrel lid, leather gloves, and a butter knife. Uta looks at the objects with a disgusted look.

"Why can't I get something like a sword or an ax?" Uta asks as she picks up the butter knife. "You expect to use this in a fight?"

Shanks takes the kitchen utensil from Uta and looks at it. Shanks walks over to a nearby table and swings the knife downwards. Much to Uta's surprise, Shanks cuts the table down the middle.

"How did you do that?" Uta asks, looking at the knife. "It's not even sharp!"

"Uta, listen." Shanks said. "Even the unexpected of objects can be used in combat. You just have to find what stands out to you."

Uta nods and looks at the objects before her. She closes her eyes and imagines an act she goes through constantly.

My stage. Uta tells herself. I'm singing on my stage, but what do I use?

Uta opens her eyes and sees herself holding a mic stand. She picks up the microphone and begin to hold it close to her mouth

"This is what I use." Uta said to herself. "My weapon is..."