Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.

Now that the war's over, what will become of Uta? Judging from the title, we can assume what there is to come. The outcome however, you will have to read to see what will happen for yourself. More angst to come as Uta goes down this spiral. I don't own One Piece.

Luffy, please be safe...

"...Ugh..."

Uta groans as she slowly rises up from a couch with a massive headache. Uta rubs her neck as she was in slight pain. The diva looks around to check her surroundings to see that she's in a bar. More specifically, the one owned by Shakky. Uta can assume that she was taken here by Rayleigh. Uta holds her head as she tries to remember what has happened. She was filled with dread for a brief moment after witnessing Ace's death and Luffy's state.

"Shanks appeared when I was watching the war and then I guess Rayleigh knocked me out." Uta grumbles as she cracks her neck. "Can't he be more delicate?"

"Well, you wouldn't listen and if I let you stay there, you would've gone down into the tsunami along with the building."

Uta turns to see Rayleigh sitting across the room sipping on some whiskey and reading the newspaper. Shakky then came from around the corner and noticed Uta sitting up.

"Welcome back, you've been out for a few days." Shakky said. "My guess is that you were under a huge amount of stress and it all took its toll on you. Maybe training under me and Rayleigh plus you watching the war took too much out of you."

Uta couldn't believe she was out cold for that long, but she can't complain at the moment. She slowly sits up and holds her head in her hands as she gets a splitting headache.

"My condolences to what happened to your friend." Shakky adds. "I can't say I'm too pleased with the war's results."

"I'm more worried about Luffy." Uta said standing up. "I can't imagine what he's going through right now. He must be in so much pain."

"I would like to go see him, but I have no idea where he would be now that he was taken away by that pirate, Trafalgar Law." Rayleigh said. "It would've been easier if he stayed in Amazon Lily..."

"Hold on a minute, can you go back a few?" Uta asks. "Luffy was taken? Isn't Law that guy we saw back at the auction house?"

"Here." Rayleigh said, handing Uta the newspaper. "This came in about an hour ago. The result of the war."

Uta takes the newspaper and begins to read the contents. The title was read as the Marine's victory since Ace was successfully executed and Whitebeard died in battle. The front picture was of Ace and Whitebeard's body. It was a harsh reality for Uta, but she kept on skimming through the paper. There is also a list naming several individuals who have died in battle both Marines and pirates. In the section about Luffy, the paper mentioned not only about his father and grandfather, but that he also broke out of Impel Down and brought with him several criminals to save Ace before coming. Uta was astounded by this fact as it didn't come to light on the broadcast. Regarding Luffy's whereabouts, he and Jimbe escaped due to the interference of the 'Surgeon of Death' Trafalgar Law and was pursued by the Warlord Boa Hancock. However, there were several parts missing that confused Uta. Number one was Shanks appearance. Not once did it mention that he took part in battle. The other, which was more concerning to Uta, was how there was a lack of information on Blackbeard. The article says that he killed Whitebeard, dismissed himself from the Warlord system, and escaped shortly after. It mentioned nothing about gaining the power of the Tremor Tremor Fruit or how he recruited the infamous criminals who were supposed to be locked away in Impel Down. Since Uta witnessed the war first hand, Uta was surprised at how little information there was.