Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!

Here's the next Q&A chapter! Thank you for all your participation!

jm009520 from Wattpad asks: Will you add gear 5?

A: Yes, but not for a very long time.

Rexpain6 from Wattpad asks: I have two: what are you going to do for the summit war of marineford and the two year time skip?

A:Uta and company will not be directly involved with the summit war and there will be big things for the timeskip.

NightShock99 from AO3 asks: Why was Luffy able to beat Uta in the arm wrestling match? Uta has lived in the New World and knows haki.

A: The reason for that is simply because Luffy is physically stronger than Uta and haki does not increase one's physical abilities. Also, Elegia is not located in the New World, but more accurately in the Calm Belt close to the East Blue.

Vinnyunlucky13 from AO3 asks: Will Uta play any major role in Luffy's story or make any change in the story of One Piece?

A: Yes. Uta will affect Luffy's story, but not to the point where it deviates from the plotline.

Issak from Luutapia discord asks: Will we see Hancock in the story?

A: Yes and it will be something

Kato-- from Wattpad asks: I have two questions, Will we ever see Abell and Pitch interact with Zoro and Sanj? Because Abell and Pitch argue in a similar way and I would like to see how that would play out. Will Uta ever interact with the celestial Dragons or would she be slightly smarter than Luffy, but still dislike them?

A: The chances that Abell and Uta will meet the Straw Hat Pirates are slim, but if they were able to meet, they probably won't even realize their part of the crew. As for the second question, Uta is fully aware of what the celestial dragons are capable of from stories through both Shanks and Gordon and resent them as they're lifestyle goes against her 'New Genesis' dream.

Madara1710 from AO3 asks: How will Ace feel about becoming a brother in law?

A: The answer to that question will actually come up in the next chapter!

Shubankarrao from Wattpad asks: How will Uta and Garp react with each other?

A: There is no plan for Uta and Garp to meet, but if they did, I bet Grap wouldn't hesitate to give Uta the same treatment as Luffy, Ace, and Sabo.

KuramaSXYNz from Wattpad asks: Okay so... The story will follow the same path of the manga only that some time will change some things of the plot ? Like Uta helping Luffy after Ace's death or something during the timeskip?

A: Correct. I don't want to deviate too far from the canon timeline.

AzraelTheNecros from Wattpad asks: How far do you plan to have the story continue for? Cuz I'm really hoping to see how uta performs and interacts in Wano!

A: As long as the manga continues, so will this fic. Also, Uta will play a big role in Wano, so look forward to that, but not for a very long time.

Now that the questions from the readers have been answered, I'll give you all some facts and lore about the OCs Section Leaders that aid Uta!

~Abell

Personality/History: The oldest female of the group and first person Uta recruited. Abell is normally calm and composed, but can be annoyed given some certain circumstances. She is the voice of reason and is there to make calls when Uta or the others can't. She prides herself in her building skills and tech skills. Abell respects Uta's drive and ambitions since she first met Uta and is loyal and honest with her. Abell is also quick to notice the faults of her friends and tries her best to help in any way she can. Abell was born in the Grand Line and was raised by her mother and father. Her mother was once a member of the Kuja Tribe who rebelled to fall in love and marry Abell's father who was a trader. A year after Abell's birth, her mother left her and her father to return back to the Kuja. Abell and her father lived in the Reservoir under Captain Wacke where she was taught the ways of trading. During her time with her father, she helped him with running a trading shop and learned money management and item appraisal. When Abell was ten, her father has obtained a devil fruit, the Drain Drain Fruit, and then planned to sell the fruit to expand their shop. Before they could sell the fruit, Abell's father was attacked by thieves as they attempted to take the devil fruit that her father got a hold of. The thieves were apprehended and arrested, but Abell's father suffered sever injuries. Abell promised to watch over the shop in her father's stead, but her father wanted her to do what she wanted and offered her the devil fruit that they had. After he father's death, Abell ate the fruit that her father gave her and gained it's powers. She then spent the rest of her time at the Reservoir as Wacke's apprentice. Abell gained more skills as she got older, like navigating, bargaining, carpentry, security, and other sailing. She then worked her way up in the ranks and became one of the leading staff members of the Reservoir.