Return to Windmill Village.

Will this be the chapter where Uta reunites with Luffy? Regardless, this is an chapter that many were looking forward to. I don't own One Piece.

"I'm back."

Despite the many years, the landscape has not changed since Uta has last been there. The large windmills slowly turn with the wind and Uta can see the townspeople going about their day casually. It was truly one of the most peaceful towns she has ever visited and the most memorable. Ever since that day she saw that view from that windmill, she knew that she fell in love with this village. Uta sighs as old memories flood back into her mind.

"There are some people waving at that port over there." Pitch yells as she points to the harbor up ahead. "After avoiding that rock, we should be clear."

Uta gets a sudden flashback and turns her head in the direction for where Pitch was pointing at.

"That's not a rock!" Uta yells as she runs across the boat.

The group turned towards Uta confused and as they did so, the sea suddenly churned around them slightly shaking the boat. The trio look ahead to see a large sea serpent raise its head. The beast glares at them and growls. It was the local sea king who goes by 'The Lord of the Coast'. Abell and Pitch were about to take action, but Uta has already jumped off the ship and is above the head of the Lord of the Coast. The sea king looks up and sees Uta approaching it from above.

"I remember you!" Uta said smiling. "I waited many years to do this!"

The monster glares at her and looks almost as if it recognizes her. Uta hardens her fist with haki and begins to fall towards the monster.

"One good punch for biting off Shanks arm and for trying to eat Luffy!" Uta yells. "Uta Punch!"

The monster didn't have time to react as Uta's fist lands between the monster's eyes. The monster's eyes roll into its skull as it takes the full impact of Uta's attack. Uta's punch pushes the monster's head into the sea causing a huge splash and the rest of its body falls into the ocean. The diva then lands safely on the boat surprising her companions.

"Was that necessary?" Gordon asks, feeling a bit bad for the sea monster.

Just as everyone thought the coast was clear, the sea king's head rises once more from the ocean. However, it seems to still be in a daze and unable to shake off the dizziness that it suffered from the fist to the forehead. The Lord of the Coast looks at the ship and glares at Uta. The singer looks back and the veins on her forehead pop in slight anger.

"Want more?" Uta asks from under her breath.

The sea monster backs away for a moment in fear and then swims into depths of the sea. Uta lets out a sigh of relief and looks at her fist.

I thought my haki enhanced punch would be stronger. Uta thought. "Not enough."

"Relax, that punch was still strong enough to give that beast a concussion." Abell said smiling. "Your armament haki will come to you eventually."

"I just hope we are far enough that people won't recognize I did that." Uta said worried. "I think we're in the clear."

Gordon steered the Shanty to the dock where the townspeople were waving at. The first thing everyone noticed was the lack of people. Unlike the other places the group went to where the attendance count surpassed seventy and sometimes a hundred, there were no more than about a few dozen awaiting them.

"Huh, the crowd sure is small." Abell said. "Maybe the news didn't get here."

"No, it did." Uta said. "Do you see that kingdom over there?"