Uta Makes Her First Single.

Happy New Year! Did any of you watch the NHK live where Uta sang New Genesis? I was only able to watch the clip since I forgot about the time it was going to air. Anyways, onwards to the next chapter. I don't own One Piece.

"A single?"

"Yeah! Let me sing for the public!" Uta said. "I have a list of what to purchase and steps I need to take!"

At the age of thirteen, Uta has already mastered the fundamentals of music theory and vocal basics. Her progress, according to Gordon, is astounding and her singing skills have grown along with her knowledge. During her past time, she has studied on how to make her own music and is making one of the empty rooms a studio.

"Do you even have the berry to buy equipment?" Gordon asks as he calmly sips his coffee.

"I can sell my treasure." Uta answers casually. "I won't need all of it."

"I can't find a reason to say no." Gordon said with a sigh. "Where should we go to buy all of this equipment?"

"The usual place." Uta replies. "The Reservoir."

Now that the duo have a ship, the 'Uta Shanty', they can go to nearby islands and travel. With the aid of some of the maps that were found on the ship and Uta's log pose, the pair were able to go place to place without getting lost. During one of their sea ferrying adventures, Gordon and Uta came across a giant floating metal fortress. Gordon was scared at the sight of the temple-sized building and was extremely intimidated, but Uta's eyes sparkled at the sight. It was Uta's drive to explore that allowed them to see what the building had to offer.

"The Reservoir is an interesting place." Gordon said as he reminisced. "An seagoing trading post where people from all around the seas go to trade and sell."

"It's such a cool place, isn't it?" Uta asks as her eyes brighten at the thought of the place. "Maybe I can see Abell again!"

"Oh yeah, her." Gordon said.

Abell is a girl who works at the bartering section of the Reservoir. Despite being sixteen, Abell is an excellent worker as she knows how to strike a deal since she's lived at that place her whole life. She and Uta bonded immediately as both young girls have similar ages and personalities.

"Let's invite her here someday!" Uta said.

"Maybe. I'm still not comfortable with having guests in Elegia." Gordon responds. "For now, why don't we pack the ship since it's a long trip."

Uta and Gordon grab the treasure and berries from Uta's room and pack it all on the ship. The once pirate ship is now painted red and pink with the name painted with white on the side. Uta wanted to draw her face on the flag, but Gordon was against it as he didn't want their ship to be mistaken for a pirate ship. Once the duo packed their ship for the trip, they raised the anchor and started the engine. Uta takes out a map and log pose while Gordon steers the ship.

~Six hours later...

"There she is." Uta said smiling.

Before Uta and Gordon, are a pair of large metal doors that stretch from the ocean to the top of the building. The doors slowly open which makes the ocean churn and once the doors are fully open, Gordon steers the ship inside the building. Inside the indoor harbor, there were rows of docks where ships of all kinds are docked. From pirates to marine ships, all were welcome inside the Reservoir. The inside is like a mall made of scrap metal which is connected by rope bridges. The sight never fails to stun the pair.

"Uta! Gordon!"

The pair look on shore to see Abell waving to them from one of the upper rope bridges.